Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fortitude

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Starts tonight at 9pm on Sky Atlantic, good cast and big budget so it could be worth watching, looks like a cross between the Killing and Broadchurch set in the Arctic.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Blimey! Is that finally starting? They've been advertising it since way before Christmas. I thought it must've happened but I'd missed it.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Blimey! Is that finally starting? They've been advertising it since way before Christmas. I thought it must've happened but I'd missed it.

Im sure I saw a trailor last summer and thought that looks good, thinking it would start in September, I don't think I have ever seen that much notice for a TV show before, but it is Sky and they have spent a fortune on it so they need to hype it up.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It does look pretty peachy and it's even got a black bloke in it as well. Not having SKY I'm going to be missing out unfortunately.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Really looking forward to finding out just how disappointed I am after the first episode.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm guessing there are going to be a lot of flashbacks in this series or ecclestone has peaked way too early. Think I will stick with it for the time being

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Started watching it late and only made it half way through, will watch the rest tonight but from what Ive seen so far Im not convinced.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just watched E1 & 2, lots going on and growing on me. Love the music, but what does it say on these handcuffs?

Handcuffs.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here