Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal thanks Celtic fans [Sky Sports News]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
New Brighton signing Beram Kayal has paid tribute to Celtic fans for their backing during his four-year stay at Celtic Park.
Kayal joined the Championship club on a two-and-a-half year deal on Wednesday after making 131 appearances for the Scottish champions.
The 26-year-old midfielder took to social media to thank the fans and to say he is relishing the prospect*of a new challenge on the south coast.
Kayal said: "I would like to thank the Celtic fans for the tremendous support they gave me throughout my time with*
the club.*
"They are amazing fans, committed to the team and they were incredibly supportive to me all through my time in Glasgow.
"Coming to a new country, that support was huge for me and I now have many great friends and good memories from my*time playing in the famous green and white hoops.*
"I will see them all soon. I will be back to watch Celtic in the future – as the club will always be in my heart –*and I wish everybody at the club the very best for the future.*
"For now it is time to begin a new chapter in my career with Brighton & Hove Albion, and I am very much looking*forward to playing for the supporters here in Brighton."*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

More...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here