Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kayal-230115-l229-2222642_478x359.jpg

Beram Kayal studio portrait.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
12:18 29th January 2015
by Paul Camillin
I would like to thank the Celtic fans for the tremendous support they gave me throughout my time with the club."
Beram Kayal

New Albion signing Beram Kayal has thanked Celtic fans for the wonderful support he received during his four-and-a-half year stay at Celtic Park.The 26-year-old midfielder posted the message on his social media Facebook and twitter pages, and also said he is relishing the prospect of a new chapter in his career with Albion.
He said, "I would like to thank the Celtic fans for the tremendous support they gave me throughout my time with the club.
"They are amazing fans, committed to the team and they were incredibly supportive to me all through my time in Glasgow.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

"Coming to a new country, that support was huge for me and I now have many great friends and good memories from my time playing in the famous green-and-white hoops."I will see them all soon. I will be back to watch Celtic in the future – as the club will always be in my heart – and I wish everybody at the club the very best for the future.
"For now it is time to begin a new chapter in my career with Brighton & Hove Albion, and I am very much looking forward to playing for the supporters here in Brighton."
[h=3]ALBION V NOTTINGHAM FOREST
[/h]SATURDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here