Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Round 5 live games

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Bit of a kick in the teeth for Bradford City .

BBC Sport has announced which FA Cup fifth round games it is showing live.
Aston Villa v Leicester City is on BBC One on Sunday 15 February (kick off 12:30 GMT), with Preston North End or Sheffield United v Cambridge United or Manchester United the live game on Monday 16 February (19:45 GMT).
BT Sport will have live coverage of the West Brom v West Ham, Crystal Palace v either Liverpool or Bolton, and Arsenal v Middlesbrough.
The BBC will also screen the fourth round replay between Bolton and Liverpool on Wednesday 4 February (19:45 GMT).

Would have thought Bradford v Sunderland/Fulham would have been one of the games shown.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Magic of the cup and all that. The bbc and BT sport saying how great a year the fa cup has been this year, but the high up executives are thinking who the **** is going to watch this shit. So in the end they go and show the premier league teams in the hope they can get some viewers to tune in. TBH another crap draw and slim pickings for tv games.

Saturday 3pm is good for me,dreaded them messing about with this one!

Attachments

• John Terry.jpg
    John Terry.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 274

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Ludicrous choice. Sunderland and Fulham aren't incredible, but a team that didn't just scrape past but roundly defeated one of the best teams in the world should obviously be selected for TV.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
For me the obvious games are Palace v Liverpool (possibly) Bradford v Sunderland (again if they beat Fulham).
Can understand Arsenal v Middlesbrough.

In the unlikely event of Cambridge beating Man Utd in a replay there`s the possibility of Preston v Cambridge.
I bet the broadcasters would love the ratings for that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aston Villa v Leicester ? Seriously ?

If they were playing that game in my back garden I wouldn't bother opening my curtains.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
For me the obvious games are Palace v Liverpool (possibly) Bradford v Sunderland (again if they beat Fulham).
Can understand Arsenal v Middlesbrough.

In the unlikely event of Cambridge beating Man Utd in a replay there`s the possibility of Preston v Cambridge.
I bet the broadcasters would love the ratings for that.

If Cambridge win at Old Trafford, every game they ever play, ever, should be broadcast live. For ever,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here