Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vaguely INTERESTING POP Trivia questions

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been done before I know but not for a while I don't think. I think the last time that we did this I hardly recognised any of the bands/artists being mentioned :smile:

At the time, Mick Jagger was often put forward as the person being referred to in the title of Carly Simon's single "You're so Vain"

In fact he was a backing singer on the record and can clearly be heard on the backing chorus, especially towards the end of the record.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who plays drums on Queen's 'We Will Rock You'?

No idea, give us a clue?

Whilst on drummer trivia:

Ringo Starr wasn't considered up to getting the beat right as the drummer on the recording of the single Love Me Do and was replaced by a session musician.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Which world famous male singer used to be a gravedigger?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Buddy Holly song Peggy Sue was originally going to be called Mary Lou but drummer Jerry Allison was trying to woo (fifties speak) a girl called Peggy Sue and persuaded Holly to change the title. Alison then invited Peggy Sue to a concert and they premiered the song with her in the audience. Just how cool is that, if you were Peggy Sue???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Which much-loved male singer gave a special performance to an audience of children at the Elm House Guest House?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here