Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the fake geezer they've got reporting for Seagulls Player?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just watched the video belatedly tweeted by the club asking the fans what the best thing about FA cup days is. The lad they've got to do the vox pop is bloody unbearable, I've seen him do a few other things in the past too. Can't they get a grown up to do it, or at least Richie Reynolds at worst?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just watched the video belatedly tweeted by the club asking the fans what the best thing about FA cup days is. The lad they've got to do the vox pop is bloody unbearable, I've seen him do a few other things in the past too. Can't they get a grown up to do it, or at least Richie Reynolds at worst?

TV presenters have to start somewhere. :wink:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Think it's Matt Jackson, fair play to the boy for doing what he does and getting that job. But to me, he comes across as not knowledgeable about the Albion, especially our history.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I find him particularly annoying, especially when he was all over twitter begging people to follow his live stream which consisted of kids retweeting him so they got a mention. I find his 'quirky' and 'bubbly' attitude such a put off that I could never listen to him for more than five minutes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play to him - he started on twitter / you tube and the club took note - at least he bothers to do it and is a genuine fan. I liked his Dean Cox interview too...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Fair play to him - he started on twitter / you tube and the club took note - at least he bothers to do it and is a genuine fan. I liked his Dean Cox interview too...

Agreed. His Adam Virgo interview was decent too.

Judging by some of the comments above you would think people are being forced to watch the guy!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I don't find him a particularly engaging or enjoyable person to listen to, even if he is just posing questions to others. Enthusiasm for the club is one thing, but it's got to be backed up by a flair and talent for the job.

I mean, I'm enthusiastic about the club too, but that doesn't mean I should be put in charge of the finances!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm sure he's well meaning enough, but I'm pretty sure most of us on here would love to do what he does, it doesn't mean we've got the ability!!! If I start tweeting consistently about the Albion will they give me a job do you think?!?!?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Fair play to him for what he's achieved. However, comes across as clueless regarding football and the Albion. Those are 2 important factors of a job reporting about BHAFC I suppose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here