Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham-by-Sea Petition - signatures needed

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Morning all,

I wouldn't normally post about a campaign, but I know how good NSC is at this sort of thing, so your help is appreciated.

There is a petition going around Shoreham-by-Sea to try and get the council to finish off work at the south end of the 'new' footbridge (Adur Ferry Bridge). There are several reasons for the hold-up, including it being part of a larger project involved pedestrianisation of the area next to it but, quite frankly, it's a mess. As well as a petition there is also a protest at the end of the bridge, where people have left their old trainers (feel free to add to this if you're ever in the area).

So far there are 800 names on the list (including some paper ones located at various places around town), and the target is 1,000 – the point at which the council will listen, apparently.

The petition can be found here: http://epetition.westsussex.public-i.tv/epetition_core/community/petition/2959#div_sigs

It's a bit of a faff, as you get sent an email, which includes a link you have to click on to confirm your signature, but hopefully it will be straightforward for many.

Thanks in advance, NSC :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Morning all,

I wouldn't normally post about a campaign, but I know how good NSC is at this sort of thing, so your help is appreciated.

There is a petition going around Shoreham-by-Sea to try and get the council to finish off work at the south end of the 'new' footbridge (Adur Ferry Bridge). There are several reasons for the hold-up, including it being part of a larger project involved pedestrianisation of the area next to it but, quite frankly, it's a mess. As well as a petition there is also a protest at the end of the bridge, where people have left their old trainers (feel free to add to this if you're ever in the area).

So far there are 800 names on the list (including some paper ones located at various places around town), and the target is 1,000 – the point at which the council will listen, apparently.

The petition can be found here: http://epetition.westsussex.public-i.tv/epetition_core/community/petition/2959#div_sigs

It's a bit of a faff, as you get sent an email, which includes a link you have to click on to confirm your signature, but hopefully it will be straightforward for many.

Thanks in advance, NSC :thumbsup:

Signed the one in The Bakery Ferry Road.....i take it thats part of the proposed works

Oct 25, 2003
yeh what's going on over there? the bit on the north side of the bridge (east street) is looking really nice. About time the southern side had stuff as well, Shoreham beach has so much potential

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just bumping this up the page for the evening crowd.

Ta.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Done. Was living in Shoreham Beach for a while last year, and it's an absolute mess. About time they sorted it out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here