Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

google it up, ( illuminati insider speaks out rare footage - youtube )

I have interests in certain things. We all do. Rock climbing is one of my past times for example. Recently there was some footage on the Youtubes of a particularly difficult climb two climbers have undertaken. I wanted some people to watch it so I texted them and said have a look at this video, it's pretty good.
What I didn't do was call them mindless idiots with no brain cells as I didn't think it would endear them to me or the video.

Do you see the point I'm making?

Just as a point of fact the brain is made up of billions of tiny brain cells, not one cell that grows big to create a brain which your opening line suggests. Unless of course.... you know different? :-0

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So if we believe this one individual we AREN'T indoctrinated and we HAVE got minds of our own?

but its not just one individual is it ? I picked her because of the evidence she presented, plus what would a lady like her possibly stand to gain out of it apart from ridicule and maybe a pop at her life.

tell me why is it that most people want to dismiss the whole idea as b*llocks rather than confront the subject and give it a bit of time instead. is it because they want to be like the rest of the sheep and mock something that they have difficulty in understanding ... or is it because they are so frightened of being labelled a nutter that they would put this in preference over being dictated to in a totalitarian state ? .
and why is it that most people assume that to dismiss the whole idea as a complete load of nonsense that it will somehow present them as being more intelligent than the person who is supporting the case.: ..again would this be because they are so completely ignorant to the fact..so f*cking ignorant their scared shitless of stomaching the real truth..?.

its not wise to be brainwashed in such a way that you no longer have the capability to think or work things out for yourselves, infact its dangerous. it pays to have more of a open mind about the important things of life and things that you may consider some sort of threat no matter who and where the source originally came from. well that is usually the case if you value yourself and others around you. .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
but its not just one individual is it ? I picked her because of the evidence she presented, plus what would a lady like her possibly stand to gain out of it apart from ridicule and maybe a pop at her life.

tell me why is it that most people want to dismiss the whole idea as b*llocks rather than confront the subject and give it a bit of time instead. is it because they want to be like the rest of the sheep and mock something that they have difficulty in understanding ... or is it because they are so frightened of being labelled a nutter that they would put this in preference over being dictated to in a totalitarian state ? .
and why is it that most people assume that to dismiss the whole idea as a complete load of nonsense that it will somehow present them as being more intelligent than the person who is supporting the case.: ..again would this be because they are so completely ignorant to the fact..so f*cking ignorant their scared shitless of stomaching the real truth..?.

its not wise to be brainwashed in such a way that you no longer have the capability to think or work things out for yourselves, infact its dangerous. it pays to have more of a open mind about the important things of life and things that you may consider some sort of threat no matter who and where the source originally came from. well that is usually the case if you value yourself and others around you. .

It's just common courtesy to not imply people don't have a brain if they are not into the same things as you, especially as your opening line. By all means post up your ridiculous dog plop but don't expect a great response when your opening line is an insult.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As many NSCers may be aware, I am one of the more critical of Western governments and I certainly do believe that there are "wealthy ruling classes" who manipulate the mainstream media and corrupt our governments. However I consider the "illuminati" conspiracy theory to be a puerile misunderstanding of how the world really works. A childish metaphor if you like.

The "illuminati" are not an elite group of people who sit in dark rooms conspiring about world domination, they are more likely to be rogue billionaires who spend their time living it large on yachts with their main goal being as wealthy as humanly possible.

In regards to other conspiracy theories, such as "false flag" terrorist attacks, I prefer not to entertain them for the sake of my sanity - because it is simply possible to be certain about. Of course it is possible that 9/11 was somehow staged, unlikely, but possible given how it has empowered Western governments like it has. I remain open minded - open mindedness is not about choosing the less popular ideas, but being open to all ideas, and accepting that these things are simply impossible to know. Already, for those reasons, it is clear that you are not open minded.

Spot on. Now that has been posted do we really need another CT thread?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

I have interests in certain things. We all do. Rock climbing is one of my past times for example. Recently there was some footage on the Youtubes of a particularly difficult climb two climbers have undertaken. I wanted some people to watch it so I texted them and said have a look at this video, it's pretty good.
What I didn't do was call them mindless idiots with no brain cells as I didn't think it would endear them to me or the video.

Do you see the point I'm making?

Just as a point of fact the brain is made up of billions of tiny brain cells, not one cell that grows big to create a brain which your opening line suggests. Unless of course.... you know different? :-0

:facepalm: I give up, another stupid ignorant person. I bet you didn't even listen to it.., not the whole thing anyway.
do you have the ability to grasp basic understanding. or do you simply prefer to pass dopey irrelevant comments for the sake of pissing someone off.
everything is politically correct racist and anti semitic with you, you are so obsessed with these words it almost becomes a point of being dangerous.
I doubt you'll give the whole footage a twirl but if you did consider it you'd find yourself and others like you perfectly documented in it, .you are summed up as being the dangerous kind.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:facepalm: I give up, another stupid ignorant person. I bet you didn't even listen to it.., not the whole thing anyway.
do you have the ability to grasp basic understanding. or do you simply prefer to pass dopey irrelevant comments for the sake of pissing someone off.
everything is politically correct racist and anti semitic with you, you are so obsessed with these words it almost becomes a point of being dangerous.
I doubt you'll give the whole footage a twirl but if you did consider it you'd find yourself and others like you perfectly documented in it, .you are summed up as being the dangerous kind.

Mine is a perfectly legitimate point. You don't get people to listen to you by being aggressive and insulting. Is this is how you address people face to face? I sincerely doubt it so why do so in the written word on here?
I don't hold the same beliefs as you but if you want people to listen to your point of view and take you seriously I suggest you first learn how to address people in a manner befitting someone who wishes to be taken seriously.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Same old arguments/insults, same old technique of using videos from YouTube instead of their own words, same insults if you don't agree with their every word. I imagine exactly the same personal profile:
Quite young, not much success with sexual partners, parents concerned for his future, single bed.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Same old arguments/insults, same old technique of using videos from YouTube instead of their own words, same insults if you don't agree with their every word. I imagine exactly the same personal profile:
Quite young, not much success with sexual partners, parents concerned for his future, single bed.

I havent bothered to look at his video because it's gonna be bollocks so I'm guessing, same thinly veiled antisemitism?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
The plan from the illuminati Is to create a one world goverment, one world religion, and one world currency. That has begun. That was started from the 2world wars that has happend, and will finish with the 3rd world war.

The world that most people cant make sence out of , makes complete sence once you underrstand what the goal is.

Nothing to se people go and watch the telly and keep ur head in ur compters and ophones

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
As many NSCers may be aware, I am one of the more critical of Western governments and I certainly do believe that there are "wealthy ruling classes" who manipulate the mainstream media and corrupt our governments. However I consider the "illuminati" conspiracy theory to be a puerile misunderstanding of how the world really works. A childish metaphor if you like.

The "illuminati" are not an elite group of people who sit in dark rooms conspiring about world domination, they are more likely to be rogue billionaires who spend their time living it large on yachts with their main goal being as wealthy as humanly possible.

In regards to other conspiracy theories, such as "false flag" terrorist attacks, I prefer not to entertain them for the sake of my sanity - because it is simply possible to be certain about. Of course it is possible that 9/11 was somehow staged, unlikely, but possible given how it has empowered Western governments like it has. I remain open minded - open mindedness is not about choosing the less popular ideas, but being open to all ideas, and accepting that these things are simply impossible to know. Already, for those reasons, it is clear that you are not open minded.

oh the ignorance of it, doubt you've given the footage a single glance either.
its all very well to come out here making opinions like those of the masses and getting a massive pat on the back for it in the process, try giving an independent opinion for once. something that's not considered to win you any friends.
what makes your opinion so right over mine...why because the masses support your theory and mine is considered to be somewhat childish by the masses ? just like the masses were in favour of invading afghanistan Iraq after 9/11 convinced that it would make them particular nations far more peaceful nations to live in, of course it must have been the correct thing to do :facepalm: thats because the masses agreed it would be.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I havent bothered to look at his video because it's gonna be bollocks so I'm guessing, same thinly veiled antisemitism?

I would imagine so but not gonna waste battery power on watching it, it'll be, as you say thinly veiled racism with a rumour of insanity. Not for me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
oh the ignorance of it, doubt you've given the footage a single glance either.
its all very well to come out here making opinions like those of the masses and getting a massive pat on the back for it in the process, try giving an independent opinion for once. something that's not considered to win you any friends.
what makes your opinion so right over mine...why because the masses support your theory and mine is considered to be somewhat childish by the masses ? just like the masses were in favour of invading afghanistan Iraq after 9/11 convinced that it would make them particular nations far more peaceful nations to live in, of course it must have been the correct thing to do :facepalm: thats because the masses agreed it would be.

You make too many assumptions to be taken seriously.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I did say don't bother if your brain is not capable of comprehending right from wrong.
ignorant and dangerous ..that is what the likes of you are, ready to be rolled over like a lump of putty agreeing with the masses instead of listening to your own consciousness for a change, maybe because your own consciousness has been stripped right from within you..
im not sorry fo you either.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Okay, how much has Vladimir Putin payed you to post this so we all take our eye off the ball?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
It's a tricky one. In some ways they are useful idiots, scrutinising every news story or event for "clues" and then publishing them, it would surely be impossible for a genuine conspiracy to go unnoticed.

However, perhaps sometimes they are right, by the law of averages they have to be... and when they are right, few people will take their theories seriously.

No, it's not tricky at all. I think you're mixing up conspiracy theories and cover-ups. A lot of Government depts, businesses, armies, organisations, individuals etc my try to cover-up things, (and in the free world they get exposed thanks to Moynihan's law) but the conspiracy theories this idiot is on about don't happen and never happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here