Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

google it up, ( illuminati insider speaks out rare footage - youtube )

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

i presume you mean this.

over 3 hours of drivel introduced by Alex Jones,No thanks.

id rather pork a polar bear in a phone booth than subject myself to that.

can you summarize? And does she say why The Illuminati failed in their take over bid during the London Olympics.

was it an oyster card issue?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
can you try something more topical next time.

a good one at the moment is Saddam moved the WMD`s to Syria just in time not to get caught,in exchange for something im not sure what,the WMD`s are now in the hands of ISIS who are going to blow everyone up in the Middle East and make it look like Israel did it.

Its true because the bloke down the pub told me,or maybe it was Mossad......i cant remember they all look the same

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

So if we believe this one individual we AREN'T indoctrinated and we HAVE got minds of our own?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I love the term "rare footage". If it's on YouTube, technically it's the least rare footage in existence. It's accessible by every person on the planet with an internet connection.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Having nothing better to do whilst having brekkie and waiting for Djokovic to come on court, I thought I'd have a laugh. I managed somehow to get through 19 minutes of the ramblings of an 85 year old, who says nothing of any note at all, other than bigging up her own family, oh, and she has a book to sell, funny that.

Complete waste of time, don't bother. My free will told me that. Strange.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

google it up, ( illuminati insider speaks out rare footage - youtube

Classic conspiracy theory post. Passive aggressive persuasion techniques, CT = free thought & doubters = sheeple, mainstream media is all bad, Self-referencing Youtube footage used as proof, CTer never actually posts further 'proof' but just tells doubters to google for themselves. CTer completely ignores the conspiracy theories relating to the founders of Google (and owners of Youtube) and the Illuminati.

Top marks!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother

Or perhaps he have plentiful brain cells (note the plural) to form our own opinions and conclude that the vast majority of conspiracy theorists are dreary nutters.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

The David Icke videos regarding The Illuminati are worth a watch.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

You lost me at 'who's brain cells'...

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Can someone tell me if I have to put the tinfoil hat on before or after I watch that video?

I can't decide for myself!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's always these 'people in the know' who understand what's really going on in the world that don't understand how to copy and paste a YouTube link :lolol:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
K1.jpg

Her son talks more sense!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I love the term "rare footage". If it's on YouTube, technically it's the least rare footage in existence. It's accessible by every person on the planet with an internet connection.

Absolutely. I've got rarer footage on my phone.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
It's funny, isn't it, how we all get indoctrinated by the media (no doubt it's Jewish controlled too) except for a few really 'clever sparks' who see through the lies. It's even funnier when you look at these really 'clever sparks' and they're always the geekiest looking f*cks on the planet. Nutjobs, the lot of them.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's funny, isn't it, how we all get indoctrinated by the media (no doubt it's Jewish controlled too) except for a few really 'clever sparks' who see through the lies. It's even funnier when you look at these really 'clever sparks' and they're always the geekiest looking f*cks on the planet. Nutjobs, the lot of them.

Any they all seem to do their research solely on YouTube and/or smoke excessive amounts of herbs.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
It's a tricky one. In some ways they are useful idiots, scrutinising every news story or event for "clues" and then publishing them, it would surely be impossible for a genuine conspiracy to go unnoticed.

However, perhaps sometimes they are right, by the law of averages they have to be... and when they are right, few people will take their theories seriously.

Indeed . I think Davis Icke had been writing about systematic child abuse amongst our 'leaders' , but then this gets hidden in the shape-shifting giant lizard stuff he also seems to believe.

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
There is too much bullshit flying in from both sides, no one knows what is going on, perhaps thats the master plan.

You just have to just scrutinise everything you are told and see why they are telling you that. Our media sucks, there is very little you can take seriously, but when David Icke sees everything as a conspiracy theory you just have to discredit everything he says - he, like the illuminati, has his agenda too. Just like everyone else, he is lying to you too.

The world is a mad place, a country sacrifices personal freedoms and lives in fear for the actions of 5 people killing a mere 17 people. You realise it wouldn't take much for a false flag event to get what a government agency wants... like outlawing encryption, or a muslim holocaust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here