Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** off Chelsea!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We got a leaflet through our letterbox today (BN2) from Chelsea Foundation about soccer schools in February half term. Are the Albion offering anything similar at the AMEX?

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
We got a leaflet through our letterbox today (BN2) from Chelsea Foundation about soccer schools in February half term. Are the Albion offering anything similar at the AMEX?

Why does it need to be at the Amex? I assume the Chelsea flyer is not for Stamford Bridge!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
My wife teaches in Chichester and they have a huge cardboard cut out of a chelsea player in the reception area .The reason is that they are part of the chelsea foundation ,I am assuming it is similar to AITC .Never understood why the Albion arms dont stretch to these areas as there are many supporters in and around that area .

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
These club community schemes do a terrific amount of good work but I wonder how much more they could achieve if they worked together. Maybe they do and I've missed it but the impression I get is that they almost compete with each other.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
These club community schemes do a terrific amount of good work but I wonder how much more they could achieve if they worked together. Maybe they do and I've missed it but the impression I get is that they almost compete with each other.

Could be the fact that we aren't a Premier League team, we haven't won the European Cup/League/FACup for a while, we're not on telly every other week, and we're still in our infancy with regards being a Cat A academy club with a lot to learn. I'm sure it will come with time, but I am also sure that teams like Chelsea, Palace, Charlton and others will continue to have their feelers out in the south of England, regardless.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why does it need to be at the Amex? I assume the Chelsea flyer is not for Stamford Bridge!

No, the Brighton one is at Stanley Deason but you know what I mean.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
My wife teaches in Chichester and they have a huge cardboard cut out of a chelsea player in the reception area.
A very simple goal for those at BHAFC. "By 2018 there will be no huge cardboard cut outs of a Chelsea player in the reception area of a Sussex school".

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
B8XlNs1IUAEidEb.jpg
???

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Could be the fact that we aren't a Premier League team, we haven't won the European Cup/League/FACup for a while, we're not on telly every other week, and we're still in our infancy with regards being a Cat A academy club with a lot to learn. I'm sure it will come with time, but I am also sure that teams like Chelsea, Palace, Charlton and others will continue to have their feelers out in the south of England, regardless.

When you say for a while...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Why is the club running trials in Kent but not 20 mins north-west of Lancing? Chelsea seem to have everything west of the A24 sown up at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here