Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

work meeting tomorrow @ smellhurst park!

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
In the speroni restaurant no less

Any suggestions for a suitable calling card to leave / take as a momento of my fun packed afternoon. .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Personally I think you should endure the meeting, and carry yourself throughout with a confident air of moral high ground without bordering into arrogance, yet upon departure leave a new bucket, some rubber gloves and a cloth.Then simply walk away with your head held high.

toilet_cleaning_pain1.jpg

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
In the speroni restaurant no less

Any suggestions for a suitable calling card to leave / take as a momento of my fun packed afternoon. .

Calling card? :shit: Revenge is a dish best served cold....it should be by the time they find it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Resign today, then you won't have to suffer.

This is the type of worker abuse that the unions used to tackle

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lay some cable, brother.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I am in position (squat)

Anyone who talks down the amex & wishes for a return to the goldstone should come & visit here.

I am in corporate (coppell) suite & while done up nice they are not state of the art facilities - low ceilings & skanky air con stuff..

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Half way through the meeting you've got to rise and arms aloft start singing 'Stand Up If You Hate Palace...' for as long as you can :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Be interested to see if Mothballs grew a pair and left a calling card at " Smellhurst "?
What a Tarquin :facepalm:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Palace fan calls Brighton fan 'Tarquin' for making childish pun on Selhurst Park. In the same post, Palace fan also makes childish pun on Brighton fan's username.

What a c*nt :facepalm:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace fan calls Brighton fan 'Tarquin' for making childish pun on Selhurst Park. In the same post, Palace fan also makes childish pun on Brighton fan's username.

What a c*nt :facepalm:

My very own stalker !
Marvellous :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here