Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool are planning.....

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
.....or to plan protests fir our game at the weekend. Just looked on their fans forum and a mass walk out after five minutes is one idea, cant see anything on here but due to our history I thought they wouldve contacted us, having done the journey a few times its a long way to go for 5 mins of football!

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
.....or to plan protests fir our game at the weekend. Just looked on their fans forum and a mass walk out after five minutes is one idea, cant see anything on here but due to our history I thought they wouldve contacted us, having done the journey a few times its a long way to go for 5 mins of football!

Yep, 75 mins might be better

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sort of game you would want to go to, nothing like a good old protest and to be part of it.
Sounds like fun. A mini fans united.
And you can back the Blackpool fans by joining in.
Wish I was going

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
sure i did a thread on this yesterday! haha

there is also talk of a boycott, with the fans staying outside the stadium! i hope we smash em 7-0 whatever happens!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Sort of game you would want to go to, nothing like a good old protest and to be part of it.
Sounds like fun. A mini fans united.
And you can back the Blackpool fans by joining in.
Wish I was going

Sorry mate our team need all the support at the moment , forget backing the Blackpool fans just get behind the lads

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I doubt they'll abandon the match over it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sorry mate our team need all the support at the moment , forget backing the Blackpool fans just get behind the lads

If It does kick off a quick round of applause as they walk out would be ok.
Then have most of the stadium to get behind our team.
Walk outs dont usually work though, it always turns out to be a token few.
Pitch invasions and snapping the odd cross bar or two usually does the trick though.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
£100 on a match ticket and train fare means two things -

1. I'm a bloody idiot.
2. I'm getting there early and staying late.

Walk out?

Not unless their club is in the sort of dire straits we were. A d1ckhead for an owner and the threat of relegation ain't quite the same. I'll wish I hadn't bothered as my train rolls into Euston at 22:45... maybe.

Alternatively I'll be sound asleep or vomiting by then.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

I don't blame them they could be 3-0 down by then. :whistle:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not all of the Blackpool fans will walk out so why the hell should Brighton fans walk out. And anyhow. It has nothing to do with us. We don't know all of the circumstances and to top all that, why should we care

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Thumbs up for everyone from me, apart from those predicting an easy win; for reasons that should be obvious for any fan. SEE ME!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If they were serious and united about it, you'd think they'd have come onto this forum to pitch the idea to us and ask for support.

But they're not. And they haven't. So that's that then.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'll happily walk out with them.

People have short memories on here sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here