Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Ban Fans from Transfer Deadline Day

As it says, Sky have taken the decision to have their reporters inside grounds this window after the August Window ended in farce as one reporter got a dildo shoved in his face.

Also, the spectacle of 30 pre-pubescent hoodie wearing gimps waving a banner and banging a drum was deemed to be offensive to the rest of civilised society.

Even though they ran away when they thought Millwall had turned up.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its a good decision,.... it was getting ridiculous,..... and becoming painful to watch.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was it the same window when someone was pretending to bum his mate up against the wall in the background as well? Think it was at Norwich. :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Too many people shouting FHRIITP last year, seemed so pointless.

However the Dildo in the ear was brilliant. I couldnt stop laughing.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Does even having them at the grounds add anything beyond pure spectacle? They rarely seem to have any interviews with people, and I can't imagine they collect much extra data by actually being there.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

at long last .

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I thought the last straw was Arsenal chavs dropping F-bombs behind the Sky reporter when Mikel Arteta was about to sign the season before. Most of the last deadline day stuff was from within grounds or from Amy Lewis in the studio. Rather tame stuff, though a bit of a relief not having youngsters making tools of themselves. I don't think we got the obligatory 'Arry with the car window down shot either, did we?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Shame.

I wonder if BT Sports may do though. They seem to be hyping up their yellow coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here