Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Gold

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's been almost 20 months since any thread has been added to NSC Gold. This seems a shame because over that time there have been some very funny threads and also some significant threads in terms of the recent history of this club.

What would be good is if at the end of each calendar year either the mods collectively put their own Top 5 in, or there was an NSC vote with 15-20 options and the Top 5 automatically got in.

What's the feeling about this?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What happened to the one where the midget got 250 thumbs down?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think you can do it by saying that there *must* be x-number added each year, some years there just aren't any classics. It's a shame that none have been added for a while, maybe there are some in the last 20 months that could be added? Someone could trail through and find them!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
People need to suggest it whenever a good thread reaches a natural conclusion as I never remember.

I'm happy to move anything recent that deserves a place into Gold.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
To be honest, I'm still disappointed my 'man masturbating in the garden' thread got moved to 'the other stuff' when people were predicting gold status quite quickly.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think Pavilionaire's own 'Restaurant' thread should be in there. Although it could probably do with an update with a new hand on the frying pan, customers happier after some better meals and some VIP guests in the house sprinkling some stardust on the place and drawing the top critics - who seemed largely impressed despite a dodgy starter.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Spanish Dave - What EXACTLY does he do?!

Great thread but perhaps got stretched out too far.

'Can I put my dead dog in the wheelie bin?' was very funny.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
*extra note*

a while back i found Jamie on facebook and wrote to him to see if he would like to return to nsc for a day to share what really did turn up but he seems to be inactive and as of yet has not replied :(

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
*extra note*

a while back i found Jamie on facebook and wrote to him to see if he would like to return to nsc for a day to share what really did turn up but he seems to be inactive and as of yet has not replied :(

'Jamie - Where Are They Now'. Yes, that would definitely work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here