Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Make. Your. Vote. Count.

The combatants:

Komodo Dragon
dragon2.jpg

Group stage: 2nd Group C

The Komodo Dragon cruised into the knockouts after coming second to the Honey Badger in group C. Unsurprisingly for something officially named 'Dragon' the Komodo Dragon is the largest lizard in the world. Naturally they dominate their ecosystem where they hunt and ambush prey up to the size of deer and large pigs. They have been known to dig up the corpses of dead humans and eat them. They may or may not have a venomous bite. Is it enough to secure a coveted spot in the quarter finals?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komodo_dragon

Grasshopper Mouse
grasshopper_mouse_scorpion.gif

Group stage: 4th group A

The grasshopper mouse arrived on the WHC scene with a bang last year, reaching the quarter finals. Looking to build on that performance it battled through a tough group A, finishing in the fourth qualifying spot. So what is this mouse bringing to the table? Well...It is carnivorous, eating insects, worms, snakes and even other mice. Highly territorial and aggressive grasshopper mice are found in very low densities. Their territory can be as large as 28 acres. They hunt their prey by stalking them from behind before launching a vicious attack. They are known to howl like a wolf too when defending their territory. If you put a group of grasshopper mice in the same cage when you come back a few hours later there'll only be one left as they will attack and kill each other. So, in short its a highly aggressive cannibal that takes on poisonous snakes and scorpions and it howls like a wolf. Is this the package to send the Komodo Dragon packing?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasshopper_mouse

Attachments

• dn23072-1_300.jpg
    dn23072-1_300.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 280

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Both sound pretty hard. The idea that every time you chuck a load of those mice in a cage there is a BLOODBATH appeals to my love of the HEADMENTAL.

Mouse it is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Dragon is a no go for me, not hard, just very ugly and probably miss understood, it looks like it would cry if you gave it a hug.

The Mouse on the other hand, is everything that this competition is about, he is little ****ing NUTCASE.

It eats Snakes, Scorpians and howls like a wolf. It howls like a mother ****ing wolf people. Have to vote Mouse.

The Mouse, for the same reason as the Mamba is not hard.

Take away the Dragons poisonous bite and it really is nothing. The mouse is a bit on the deranged side, I like that.

Oct 25, 2003
the dragon is a mean mother ****er and is not to be messed with. However it's probably more SINISTER like a bond villain or leader of a terrorist group than outright hard.

The mouse thing sounds like an absolute monster so it's got my vote

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mouse all the way. Far harder. LOVING the wolf howl. He knows what this competition is all about.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This mouse could be killed by the Komodos spit ffs.

Dragon wins.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's not the mouse in the fight, but the fight in the mouse. Or something like that. Mouse.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's not the mouse in the fight, but the fight in the mouse. Or something like that. Mouse.

Most animals will have a go relative to its size,

I'm pretty sure mammals run away quicker at the sight of danger than reptiles. ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not very good at this are you ..

You don't understand how the WHC works. Whether a Dragon would beat a Mouse in a fight has NO bearing whatsoever on which is HARDER.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You don't understand how the WHC works. Whether a Dragon would beat a Mouse in a fight has NO bearing whatsoever on which is HARDER.

I never said it would beat it in a fight.

I said just its spit would be enough, the dragon wouldn't even need to break into a sweat.

You better explain the rules then, cause it seems some think HARD means it wont back down, others think it means if you could pit two animals against each other if they could be made the same size etc.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Grasshopper mouse looks a worthy winner. Komodo Dragon has been a poor representative for lizards, large and with killer halitosis is not enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here