Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Blackpool

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hughton has got a few decisions to make this week! I think Teixera will come back in if he's over his illness....so

Stockdale

Bruno-Greer-Dunk-Bennett

Holla-Ince

Calderon-Teixera-Baldock

O'Grady​

Subs: Walton, Best, Kayal, March, Colunga, Chicksen, Caskey.

The bench is looking stronger.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If available, start Kayal next to Ince and move Holla to the Calde position. Or put Kayal in for Calde. Ooh I dunno, but I would like to see Holla play further forward at some point.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If available, start Kayal next to Ince and move Holla to the Calde position. Or put Kayal in for Calde. Ooh I dunno, but I would like to see Holla play further forward at some point.

I can't see Kayal playing for a little while yet (if of course we get his permit sorted), reckon he'll have a bit of time in the DS/on the bench as he hasn't played much first team football recently.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
---------------------Stockdale-----------------
-------Calderon Greer Dunk Bennett----
--------------------Kayal Ince---------------
------------March Texeria Baldock------
----------------------O'Grady-----------------

This line up will smash it

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
Hughton now has a lot of options open to him,as its Blackpool (I'm expecting abuse ) I would have Stephens on the bench and give him a run out half way through the second half.

I believe Stephens is playing for the Unders 21's again on Thursday so I cant see him figuring in the Blackpool match

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I believe Stephens is playing for the Unders 21's again on Thursday so I cant see him figuring in the Blackpool match

Lucky that we've got a few DS / U21 games in quick succession to help get him back to fitness.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If he's a decent player i am sure he can handle it

i'm sure he is decent enough ..just disappearing down a divot...i watched there last home game on fls and sympathise with there players....having thought about it Orlandi seems to to do ok..so maybe i'm wrong

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
i'm sure he is decent enough ..just disappearing down a divot...i watched there last home game on fls and sympathise with there players....having thought about it Orlandi seems to to do ok..so maybe i'm wrong

Sounds perfect for COG and Best then... both robust players.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After 3 games in 9 days for some, I think there may be players rested. Hopefully we'll see a debut for Kayal if fit.

---------------------Stockdale-----------------
-------Bruno Hughes Dunk Chicksen----
--------------------Kayal Ince-----------------
------------March Texeria Colunga---------
----------------------Bent-----------------------

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports