Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Helicopter

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Noisy thing over BN3 at the moment, anyone know what thats about?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Come and spend some time in central London - it's only noteworthy when there isn't one.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The helicopter route across London is down the Thames. Saves them hitting an office block if they crash - they can hit a sightseeing boat instead.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There was an Apache helicopter over mile oak around a half an hour ago. Kids at school went mad pointing and waving seemly. Teachers and staff were a bit unnerved!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I spent 3 years at RAF Odiham just outside Basingstoke regrettably!

The Home of the Chinook and arguably the beast of the RAF!

:bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Another bloody huge raf helicopter just gone overhead.....what is going on? Have sussex declared a war on the Isle of white?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
:lolol::lolol::lolol::wink::wink::wink::wink:
Its very dark in the sky, how do you know it was n RAF helicopter? after 30 years in the RAF I could not tell if it was USAF, RAF, GAF or any other nation.

Thank god you're not in the RAF anymore then. Should have gone to specsavers :wink

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Its very dark in the sky, how do you know it was n RAF helicopter? after 30 years in the RAF I could not tell if it was USAF, RAF, GAF or any other nation.

RAF helicopters fly on the right whilst all the others fly on the left?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Might be to do with the recent thefts of cars in our area. My neighbour had their car stolen a few days ago. Police patrolling the streets.
Cars being taking of private drives. Worrying.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A lot of military helicopters flying east to west over the southeast, often take the route away from the flying space of Heathrow and Gatwick, to keep away from civil aviation traffic. There's a lot that goes over my house, as I live north of Heathrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here