Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death Of The Hat-Trick Lottery?

Nov 14, 2011
Hassocks
With the new weekly Mega Lottery in place and the failure of the "insider" to answer a couple of what should be "Answerable Inquiries", add that to a lack of updates on the web site since the Millwall game. Is it Mr. B's intention to withdraw all those ticket sellers that operate on Match Days and operate the less costly option?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Is that the one were they sell over 15.000 and the top prize is 500 quid.
good ridence if it is , I always feel they take one that aint sold and read that number out so no1 wins.
obviously they make a winner every now and again but I dont trust it.

I like it, one of our rituals is to check the first goal time and prizes and decide who should win.

As for the instant win, well I've won the odd burger and a programme before now, something called "Buddies" and I have a pile of Sea Life stubs.

Excellent value for a quid.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Where do you find previous draw numbers?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I buy one every week. Once I missed the first goal time by only 60 or 70 minutes. I was happy that day, I can tell you.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Anyone know what the half time lucky number was yesterday? Can't find it on the website and the club haven't answered my tweets. I've got a ticket I need to check before it goes in the bin!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am convinced the numbers drawn just before half time are based on tickets printed rather than tickets sold.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Anyone know what the half time lucky number was yesterday? Can't find it on the website and the club haven't answered my tweets. I've got a ticket I need to check before it goes in the bin!

Likewise. Was distracted by ale.

Nov 14, 2011
Hassocks

I'm convinced this is a ploy to discourage people from buying them, but I love a conspiracy theory, so I thought I'd rattle the cage.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
It was a disgrace when they changed it from a proportion of takings from tickets sold to a flat rate £500. Anyone buying them now is being totally and utterly mugged off.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My daughter won on the goal time £20 last year, she had 1 minute for the Wigan game.

The numbers are usually at the end of the match report on the website

Nov 14, 2011
Hassocks
The numbers are usually at the end of the match report on the website

Thanks Gazwag,
I'll take it all back. Hidden at the end of the Match Reports (apart from the Arsenal game), something I admit I never read as having bought a Hat-Trick ticket meant that I probably went to the game. It also means that I'm not usually in my seat by the time it's announced due to the long queues at half time for refreshment.

At the Goldstone I remember the numbers being displayed on a big board once they were drawn until the end of the game. We wouldn't do that now (or do they), as it would waste advertising space. I remember those analogue days fondly.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
It was a disgrace when they changed it from a proportion of takings from tickets sold to a flat rate £500. Anyone buying them now is being totally and utterly mugged off.

A? Spend a quid and you may win £500 - how is that a rip off. You know the prize money before you buy so if people don't like it they don't have to buy one.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
A guy last week at half time handed me a Hat trick ticket for a free programme and a couple of mins later chased me down as he had given me the whole ticket and realised when the they gave out the goal time he had that as well so he had double bubble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here