Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Ince tackle on Sanchez

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bloody superb. It got everyone around me - and very much including me - up on their feet, almost like a goal had gone in. Cleaned him out, came up with the ball, and set us on the attack. Just shows you don't have to score to get the crowd involved and bring them into the match.

One of real highlights of a much better second half display. Don't mind losing to an excellent Arsenal team but you want to see a cup tie and at half time we hadn't had one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tackle of the season for me, Ince probably learned more in this one match than he has in the last 2 years.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Rohan is an incredible athlete, I don't think he actually realises how good he is and can be, I see big things in future for this lad.

D

Deleted member 2719

Deserves a thread, as that type of air punching tackle has been missed since chippy and charlie. Love the lad let's hope we can watch him mature.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's a poor mans Vieira, and I don't mean that in a disparaging way. Such a great prospect.

jblaze

Oct 17, 2013
Just re watched on BT sport. Bobby Moore against Pele anyone? Maybe not that good but Adam Virgo pleases me greatly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ince is that good I can see him being the next one the club decide to sell on. My MOM yesterday, let's hope Wenger wasn't that impressed with him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I thought Hughton was spot on in post match interview with praise for once and a reminder that he has a lot to learn and must keep improving - good man management

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here