Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton, arsenal game verdict

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I thought the same thing mate. How bloody refreshing to have a manager seeing the game the same way most fans see it. I really think we will do well with him the helm.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not heard it yet, but am glad this man is at our club leading the first team.

Shame it wasn't in the summer, though I'm sure if it was it would have been met with disappointment form the majority who think we should be getting the likes of Pep Guardiola here. :wanker:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I liked that chewing determination he had on the touch line. He wasn't happy but improved the team 2nd half. I think the club have made a good choice this time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought he was being cautious starting JFC instead of March, but the way he fixed things in the second half shows he's quite astute.

Liam

Jul 15, 2003
Dublin
Spoke to a Birmingham fan yesterday. He described Hughton as the kind of man you'll be proud to have representing your club and I think he's right.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
To be fair, just seen Wengers interview on MOTD and instead of his usual drivel was very complimentary towards us

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
To be fair, just seen Wengers interview on MOTD and instead of his usual drivel was very complimentary towards us

I have no problems with Wenger either, he wrote a letter in favour of us getting a new stadium, I'm sure Liam Braddy may have had a word, but he didn't have to do it. So zip problems aside he's an alright fella in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here