Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Having come home from the game we watched a bit of the coverage on BT Sport. Thought it was excellent as they had Virgo on it and the pictures of Brighton such as the Piers and Seafront was well done. So was the Brighton story with them showing the Retail Park and then Withdean. Also showed the start with Sussex by the Sea in full which was great as Sky normally cut to adverts then.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Would love to see the pre match build up. Anyone know if it is possible to rematch it somewhere?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I use BT Sport for Rugby Union. The coverage is generally of good quality. They could well become the major market player sometime soon.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Who saw the shot of 'Tex' in the stand before the game with girlfriend. ( as quoted by the commentator) I'm sure it was actually Kuyal. Anyone got a shot of it?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Who saw the shot of 'Tex' in the stand before the game with girlfriend. ( as quoted by the commentator) I'm sure it was actually Kuyal. Anyone got a shot of it?

We thought that but wasn't his girlfriend stunning?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Biggest downside for me was having to listen to Robbie Savage. How does that man get employed?!!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I watched the game from the confines of my bed yesterday. I thought BT sport captured the essence of the cup - A lesser team trying but failing to punch above thier weight. I missed the preamble but during the game

- Savage pronounced we were playing 4-4-2
-Got the score wrong 3-3 after Baldocks goal
- Got the identity of Kayal wrong
- Said 'the keeper had no chance' with Arsenal's 3rd which went through Stockdale

Most annoying was Savages constant aftertiming. The bloke only has opinion after the event and a PHD in hindsight.

I can only hope someone calls racism for referring to Ian Drake as 'Darkey' all the time. Come on all you people offended about everything you know it makes sense. Get Robbie the racist off our screens.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I've had BT Sport since it launched and have (nearly) always found it's covergae to be excellent, of all sports that it covers. Particularly rugby, but the football coverage is strong too. Excellent for free (well you have to get your broadband from someone). Wonder how long it will stay that way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here