Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drone over the south stand.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Anyone see or does anyone know what the drone was doing over the away supporters end towards the end of the first half? My 11 year old spotted it, he insisted it was a drone and then a minute later it reappeared hovering a while before flying off.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone see or does anyone know what the drone was doing over the away supporters end towards the end of the first half? My 11 year old spotted it, he insisted it was a drone and then a minute later it reappeared hovering a while before flying off.

Cheaper than a helicopter for tv shots or it was Blackpool doing some sneaky analysis.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Saw it after the game, isn't there rules against flying them over grounds during games?

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Landed in the field at the top.

Pretty sure it's not allowed over crowds although I'm sure the police would have done something given the number of them.

Possibly bt sport?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Aliens?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Saw it after the game, isn't there rules against flying them over grounds during games?
I think you're right. However, on the occasion I saw it, it appeared to be over the stand and was not therefore, I suppose, over the crowd.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think I saw these guys early this morning when I was running down by the Pier. Certainly had the same kit with them, so maybe they were getting shots of the town?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
This drone had not been seen at the Amex before, but was seen departing at half time. Covert surveillance - code name 'The Pink Fairy' - saw the subject being tracked to the snug bar of a local pub. Observed nursing a half of mild, playing dominos, and generally droning on about the good old days to anyone that came within passing distance. Real name Albert Tatlock. This news is classified.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This drone had not been seen at the Amex before, but was seen departing at half time. Covert surveillance - code name 'The Pink Fairy' - saw the subject being tracked to the snug bar of a local pub. Observed nursing a half of mild, playing dominos, and generally droning on about the good old days to anyone that came within passing distance. Real name Albert Tatlock. This news is classified.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was the police doing surveillance as I saw them flying it and then it landed by one of their vans :albion2:

Blimey: Sussex Police are spending money on drones now. Well I'll be...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
It was the police doing surveillance as I saw them flying it and then it landed by one of their vans :albion2:
You sure? I am convinced it was BT Sport who used it for their shots of the pier, goldstone and Amex for the pre game footage.

I think this because I watched them use it at the Amex then watched the footage when I got home...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here