Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North west corner idiots

Phlard

Oct 22, 2014
Anyone think it's clever to berate your own fans and , when another fan tells you to belt up and behave, tell them you'll meet them outside the ground after the game?

That's what we had to put up with today. They're getting worse with every game. Some lumpy bloke is the main protagonist.

Getting fed up with idiots who think they run the place. We're all fans.

The bloke who stood up to them has been following the Albion for over 25 years. He was treated abysmally by these morons.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone think it's clever to berate your own fans and , when another fan tells you to belt up and behave, tell them you'll meet them outside the ground after the game?

That's what we had to put up with today. They're getting worse with every game. Some lumpy bloke is the main protagonist.

Getting fed up with idiots who think they run the place. We're all fans.

The bloke who stood up to them has been following the Albion for over 25 years. He was treated abysmally by these morons.

Bad luck, try reporting it to the cub if you have the seat number.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was in that block today (not my usual seat). Seemed to me the row was over a bloke in a grey hoodie having a go at someone who left his seat (on about 30 mins ?), the dark haired bloke a few rows in front told him to shut up, then it just got plain stupid with schoolboy insults being shouted back and forth and an 'offer outside' (from the bloke in the lower row).

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Just to be sure here - are we talking about the cretins in the north west corner or the cretins under the police box, or both? The public have a right to know.

We cretins have to stick together.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Are you talking about the very back row who stand at every game?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here