Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit where it's due - a cracking matchday programme today

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't always even get through all of the content but today's was a really good read. Still trying to find myself on the Goldstone East Terrace pic from the 1988 tie v Arsenal.

It's easy to moan about stuff and God knows I do but congrats to all concerned, getting hold of people like Ashley Barnes enhanced the whole thing.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Agree it was good today but the Barber section, not sure what that was about. Said nothing. I am ok with what he is doing on the financial side but that page was dull and its time for him to STOP

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't always even get through all of the content but today's was a really good read. Still trying to find myself on the Goldstone East Terrace pic from the 1988 tie v Arsenal.

It's easy to moan about stuff and God knows I do but congrats to all concerned, getting hold of people like Ashley Barnes enhanced the whole thing.
You could spend days looking for yourself on the east terrace for that match and you won't find yourself. Arsenal had the whole east terrace that day!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You could spend days looking for yourself on the east terrace for that match and you won't find yourself. Arsenal had the whole east terrace that day!!

Is that right? Even the East North bit and south east corner? Must admit hadn't remembered that, but if that was the case must have gone in away fans as only option for a ticket if that is the case because definitely watched it from there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe we had the north east pylon bit, but they brought 10,000 and filled the whole east. Even Southampton only brought 8,000 for sixth round three years earlier.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe we had the north east pylon bit, but they brought 10,000 and filled the whole east. Even Southampton only brought 8,000 for sixth round three years earlier.

Two years earlier :) Call that 1-1 on pedantry

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here