Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it possible to support both Arsenal and Brighton & Hove at the same time.

ijpemby87

Jan 25, 2015
Now the game is over and the dust has settled its time to ask the all important question.....

I have had season tickets for many years at the Withdean and the Amex and have been a member of the arsenal and attend matches regularly for many years too.

Its was easy when Brighton were struggling in League one as the two team never met but now the seagulls are an established and ambitious Championship club im finding it harder.

I know there are plenty of others out there, so can you support Albion and a Prem team in 2015

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Of cause you can I support Lewes and Brighton. My two boys support Lewes Brighton and each have different prem side.
Whenever two sides are playing, by wanting one to win you are supporting them.

Brighton is the only team we have season tickets for.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Now the game is over and the dust has settled its time to ask the all important question.....

I have had season tickets for many years at the Withdean and the Amex and have been a member of the arsenal and attend matches regularly for many years too.

Its was easy when Brighton were struggling in League one as the two team never met but now the seagulls are an established and ambitious Championship club im finding it harder.

I know there are plenty of others out there, so can you support Albion and a Prem team in 2015

Your not hurting anyone, do what the **** you like.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Of course you can. But when the two teams meet, you make a decision.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Can t get my head around it.Same with people that bat for both teams its just wrong! I couldnt ever have season ticket for another club fair enough going to the odd game if your spending your hard earned on a team you fon t fully surpport seems mad why not just spend that money on your favorite club

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
People have done many things through history, eg travelled to the moon and committed atrocities to name two, so I am sure people can follow more than one club. so yes i suspect it is within a humans capability

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've always liked Arsenal and have been to Highbury and the Emirates on many occasions.

But I support The Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The young lad in the East wearing an Albion training top over his Arsenal top didn't seem to have a problem.

He watched his team score 5 today.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
There are no rules about being a football supporter. Some think there are, and try to impose their uber-fandom on others, but really, do anything you wanna do.

I grew up in Cambridge, and followed the Us. I still 'support' them, but haven't seen them live for a long time. I'm sure I will, sometime, when the opportunity arises.

I have been going to the Albion since 1992.

Obviously, I am an Albion fan, but I reserve the right to feel very positive about Cambridge United.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There are no rules about being a football supporter. Some think there are, and try to impose their uber-fandom on others, but really, do anything you wanna do.

I grew up in Cambridge, and followed the Us. I still 'support' them, but haven't seen them live for a long time. I'm sure I will, sometime, when the opportunity arises.

I have been going to the Albion since 1992.

Obviously, I am an Albion fan, but I reserve the right to feel very positive about Cambridge United.

Shut up Pogue you plastic!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Interesting first post.

"interesting" as in "cockish", I assume?

Funny, all those seasons watching at Withdean and yet it never once crossed your mind to post on NSC. Not when we beat Man City. Not when Guy Butters joined at three stone over fighting weight, not during the Falmer For All campaign or when Poyet's unbelievable team stormed to the Championship. Nor did you see fit to post two years ago when one of your teams beat the other 3-2 at the very same venue. It's almost like the internet's just been invented in your world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here