Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shocking

Jan 30, 2008
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces , I'd be very interested to hear others views but expect to get shouted down of course
regards
DR

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you left at half time, I can only conclude that you weren't prepared to show any support for the team either.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces , I'd be very interested to hear others views but expect to get shouted down of course
regards
DR

I think you are mad! Not a fan!!! We did fantastically well in the second half!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
regards
DR

I don't think you'll be shouted down, more like a slight disapproving look and a tut tut from someone rather irritated that we scored after 6 minutes of the second half whilst they were knocking back their second glass of red from half time and so missed the goal.

Regards

EP

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
regards
DR

....and your team was 2-0 up as well.

How could you.....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You sir are a shockingly bad supporter. We were quiet, it was to be expected as we were being totally outplayed by a very good side. It reminded me of the game I watched from the 80's on YouTube the other day, at the goldstone. Liverpool were all over us, scored a couple and our crowd was quiet. Guess what we fought back, one or two goals went in and the crowd started making noise, just as we did today. But I fully expect you left at half time on that occasion too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wait: you went to a game?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Our biggest game of the season today. Anyone who left at half time should be totally ashamed of themselves.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You have to be taking the piss , banging on week after week about plastics and glory hunters and happy clappers ruining the atmosphere , and you choose this game to go to , then leave at half time ! priceless .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought you had lectured us since the draw about not to waste our money as ticket prices were so high.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Das you missed a belter of a second half, gooners looked worried at 3-2. Fantastic response from the team, shame most of the team were mentally still in the changing room by the time we'd gone 1 down

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
With all the shit that you normally post, I though you were a proper supporter.......but a proper supporter wouldnt have left at half time.
So I guess you are just a hard-nut behind the keyboard.

Regards HS

Jan 30, 2008
If you left at half time, I can only conclude that you weren't prepared to show any support for the team either.
I was but felt depressed that it seemed like a losing battle ,only time I've ever left a game at half time,, felt depressed about the whole experience
regards
DR

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He was never even at the game. Have to say he is NSC's resident bluebottle that gets in the way of the tv screen whilst you are trying to watch something interesting. He must be very lonely.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
regards
DR

Sounds a bit like you've fallen out of love with the game mate. OK, things like half-and-half scarves are vomit-making on one level, but on another level they are an integral part of the new sanitised environment in which the game is played. But if you filter out all the bollocks, you'll find its still the same beautiful game.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here