Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal fans acting the big time cockney geezers

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
It's a long time since I last wanted to clump someone at the football, but a lot of the Arsenal fans in the station queue were the biggest cunkers I've seen in years. I'm glad the bad old days of the 80s are gone but I couldn't help wanting a Brighton mob to turn up...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
One fat sod was giving it the gay stuff around 6.10 before being offered on a plate and completely soiling himself until the old bill turned up seconds later. Very typical of arsenal from what I've seen

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
What annoyed me more were the numerous plastic Arsenal fans doted around the ESU and I am guessing elsewhere. Had a bit of a "chat" with one of them towards the end of the game. I called him a "plastic " he called me a "numpty" - not exactly extreme football violence!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We met one from Basingstoke in the queue for the Southampton train. The seemingly harmless joke about him probably spring Citeh next year didn't go down well with him.

And yes, the ones at Falmer were hilarious. Well done them...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
My favourite was the bloke in the Burberry fedora who got into a tizz because an Albion fan in the queue took issue with their chants of 'Wembely', causing him to forcefully point out that they won it last year and that he should have more respect for the hardcore Arsenal fans.

Saw him on the train home to Worthing.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Quite enjoyed the chants from the Albion fans of "you only live round the corner" and "we support our local team" to the ones at the train station who were mouthing off but also clearly going nowhere near London.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Few Arsenal giving it the big one at the station. Let off an Albion right in there ear. Two of them jumped out of thier skin.

Never seen such a bunch of helmets.

Stumpy Tim

Gay chants at Brighton station & we let them know it wasn't very original. One told me I would be "bawling my eyes out at the end of the game". Once I informed him I don't cry about football he had nothing back. And he wore a bobble hat

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I do count Arsenal as my second team, but no split loyalties here, Brighton through and through. Most of the away fans seemed OK, but a few needed reminding that they ain't seen as a hooligan club, and they sure as hell are not scary anymore.

Jan 30, 2008
10 of them giving it the bigun at falmer station before the game with dutch courage, shouldn't be taking on a few older chaps ,one said why give it the large then bottle it , boys will be boys
regards
DR

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Palace have to go through this week in week out. I'm not sure I could cope with us being in the Premiership and having to deal with plastic twats at the Amex whenever the big guns come to town. At least for Championship matches the plastic count is relatively low.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
got challenged by one of three walking abreast up queens road whose elbow i unintentionally brushed with mine as i walked the other way. god what a ****ing bunch of dickheads they are. i told him to **** off back to tottenham but he probably lives in portslade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here