Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant Performance last two games..

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Apart from the first spell when we just seemed in awe of the Arsenal players we were great...Won the second half..Outstanding performance by Ince who Kept winning ball even from Sanchez...Don`t really know what manager done but it has worked...We do look like a good Championship side....Congratulations. Ipswich awesome result ,Arsenal great result and performance.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Have to agree, second half performance was almost as good as Wednesday night, we are definitely going in the right direction.
Both strikers scoring to add to it, COG is an asset we can't afford to lose and Baldock 2 goals in 2 against top opposition.
:albion2:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I couldn't agree more. We have definitely picked up and if we carry on like this, we will finish a comfortable mid table. Ince mom for me. Baldock will hopefully kick on now.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Apart from the first spell when we just seemed in awe of the Arsenal players we were great...Won the second half..Outstanding performance by Ince who Kept winning ball even from Sanchez...Don`t really know what manager done but it has worked...We do look like a good Championship side....Congratulations. Ipswich awesome result ,Arsenal great result and performance.
Totally agree.
Write gave them way too much respect and space for 25 minutes, then we matched the current best team in England for the rest of the game.
Bad mistake for third Goal, otherwise we'd be heading to London for a replay.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I couldn't agree more. We have definitely picked up and if we carry on like this, we will finish a comfortable mid table. Ince mom for me. Baldock will hopefully kick on now.

Chris is certianlly making a difference but we now know the gap between the Championship and the top tier so have no wish to follow Leicester,Burnley or Bolton.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Forwards seem to have finally found a bit of belief in themselves. Just keep CMS away from the team now and we might be on to something good.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Tex in there really could have made the difference and got us a result. Great team performance. Will always remember Bennett and Ince nailing Alexis

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Things are looking up. Need to be tighter at the back though. Greer needs to be dropped IMO Dunk and Halford partnership please.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The team has been exceptional recently. I hope Hughton let them know just how well they did in the second half as they can take a lot of credit from that.

Up the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here