Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
FFS start the guy down the middle not out wide. Complete waste. He will score if positioned correctly !!!!!

Good player, eye for goal, proven scorer!!!!NOT a winger :rant::rant::rant:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To think some people were calling him the next CMS. Brilliant finisher, wasted out wide, completely agree OP

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Because he appears to play best along side a big man, this would mean us playing 2 upfront. Good player but why buy him only to play him out of position?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I would love to see him playing alongside COG, Baldock is a real finisher and COG is a ridiculously good target man for this level.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I would love to see him playing alongside COG, Baldock is a real finisher and COG is a ridiculously good target man for this level.

Both of these points are bang on the money, but playing 2 upfront seems to be viewed by some managers as the stone age!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Both of those points are bang on the money, but playing 2 upfront seems to be viewed by some managers as the stone age!

It's a shame that managers won't/don't adopt this 2 up front more often. Like most here, cannot see why we got Baldock in if he's to play out of position game in game out. Might as well stick him in goal !!!!!'

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Both of these points are bang on the money, but playing 2 upfront seems to be viewed by some managers as the stone age!
I know we did a job on Ipswich but they've done well with 442 this year. Cog and Baldock seem a decent match.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
FFS start the guy down the middle not out wide. Complete waste. He will score if positioned correctly !!!!!

Good player, eye for goal, proven scorer!!!!NOT a winger :rant::rant::rant:

I have to agree - I thought he was poor out wide but then showed his quality when put in on goal. Although having said that, his first half effort was shocking when well placed

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Agree would be great to see him with COG. That said, he is growing in the wide role and scoring goals which is great

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
COG and Baldock up top with Tex behind. Best as back up for the strikers.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Feel sorry for the guy, played as winger and asked to help the left back when defending, got skinned by Chambers for the first.

Put him through on goal up the middle and thats what he can do.

27 goals last year, play a system that suits him and he'll score.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
CH has said in the latest interview he knows Balldock is not a winger but is prepared to play there to get the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here