Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done !

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Dreadful 1st half. Great fighting spirit in the 2nd. Ince woeful, came out after the break and was like a man possessed, awesome 2nd half!!!!

Baldock needs to be down the middle. Play him there FFS..........and he will score !!! Great hold up play from COG , hope he stays !!!

Great effort but need to up tempo from first kick off, no point starting 45 mins later !!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Only positives from this game for me.

1) Who needs a cup run when in the midst of a relegation battle.

2) Two cracking goals on the trot now for Baldock who desperately needs the confidence boost that'll bring.

3) Second half shows we actually do have some fight in us.

4) Second half saw another immense performance from Ince.

5) Less important as he's probably off anyway, but another decent COG game and a goal to boot.

Ignore the woeful defending and poor 1st half and on balance I'm quite happy with what we take from today's game, all things considered.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really hope Toxteth O'Grady stays as he is getting better by the game.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean

I told you that mike you bloody cheat... oh and yes O'grady is starting to look promising, hope he stays.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dreadful 1st half. Great fighting spirit in the 2nd. Ince woeful, came out after the break and was like a man possessed, awesome 2nd half!!!!

Baldock needs to be down the middle. Play him there FFS..........and he will score !!! Great hold up play from COG , hope he stays !!!

Great effort but need to up tempo from first kick off, no point starting 45 mins later !!

Perfectly put. :thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

dsc06063.jpg

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That second half performance was much more like it. They deserved to be applauded off for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here