Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worse than Arsenal fans in the home end.....

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
People turning up for their first game at the Amex, supposedly supporting Brighton then slagging off the team and acting like ****s, I prefer it when we are rubbish.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Glad I gave it a miss - couldn't afford it after the three away games and they were much better than what I'm seeing on a stream.

Only downside is hearing Savage talk gibbersih constantly

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Glad I gave it a miss - couldn't afford it after the three away games and they were much better than what I'm seeing on a stream.

Only downside is hearing Savage talk gibbersih constantly

He isn't though, spot on what he has said. To slow around whole pitch !

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Perhaps 'statements of the bleeding obvious in an irritating and condescending manner' would have been more accurate than gibberish. Point is that anyone off the street could give the insight that he does, why does he get airtime?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'm not quite sure what we had in the West stand...

image.jpg

???

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The Cockney Delboy Traders were selling half & half scarves at Falmer Station before kick off at TEN pounds each...!!
What mugs brought those scarves?!?!? Quite a few by look of things inside the stadium.

Yoda

English & European

First half he was talking crap. Had no idea of the way we play now (since his one month on loan that seemed to make him an expert on us).

Going on about playing the ball into the channel's for COG to run onto and play the ball in. Err who would be on the end of that then Robbie? Err! Yes, no one, because the one striker (playing as a striker) is out on the wing playing the ball in, and we don't have anyone else making a late run as Tex is out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here