Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wife has washed my socks

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Following the demolition of Ipswich on Wednesday I still have my T-Shirt, Polo, Jumper, Jacket, Underpants (slight mark), Trousers, Scarf, Hat & Trainers ready for today but my Wife found my socks in the lounge and has washed them! Sorry. Being a good husband I will take full blame.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Hopefully not too much damage done. If you dress early enough, the atmosphere from the trainers should have time marinade the socks.....just be careful next time

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And the moral is......

a) Don't leave your dirty socks in the lounge

b) Wash them yourself

Can't agree with that. The man has hit upon a cracking scheme, leave them lying around and BOOM, wife washes them. He's living the dream, leave him be.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Don't worry, I am again wearing the same second pair of socks, which I never did before Wednesday and which were purchased on the day at a local shop. This has to be a good omen. Mine have been washed (by hubby) but will have approx the same level of wear as Wednesday and I am again going straight to the game from the office. I do however have a Brighton scarf today which I didn't have on Wednesday. Not sure whether to bring it now!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
added bonus on never washing your match day socks is that they know how to get you to the ground of their own accord. Very handy if you have over indulged on the odd beer or more

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Following the demolition of Ipswich on Wednesday I still have my T-Shirt, Polo, Jumper, Jacket, Underpants (slight mark), Trousers, Scarf, Hat & Trainers ready for today but my Wife found my socks in the lounge and has washed them! Sorry. Being a good husband I will take full blame.
Don't worry - you still have the lucky skid mark.

Wereloose........

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Much worse for me. I was bollock naked underneath a fan in Mumbai. A spinning fan I hasten to add. I will be easy to spot this afternoon.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Much worse for me. I was bollock naked underneath a fan in Mumbai. A spinning fan I hasten to add. I will be easy to spot this afternoon.

Was it a male or female fan? Just curious like!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here