Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It s a bright amd frosty morning here in BN1 . I am gunner go to the match via...

D

Deleted User X18H

The Goldstone amd Withdean (for lunch )

Bring a hat of some sort.

#halftimewithhodges

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Choices eh ?

How many half and half scarves should I buy ?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It's a lovely day here in TN21. I'm gunner take the dog for a nice long walk before a spot of lunch and then off to the match.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's a sunny day in BN2. I'm going to Church.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Crisp and bright is BN2. Taking the other half shopping before a pub lunch and a few drinks this afternoon.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Barely lucid here on a bright, if somewhat cool morning....and feeling very lonely. The usual text abuse from my Chelsea supporting friends when we play a premier league side has not been forthcoming, so no one to talk to and I refuse to watch CBB with the wife.....need.....coffee....

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Train to Brighton arriving in town before 12. Then a mini pub crawl with lunch. Although as I am often reminded, eating is cheating.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Same her in BN22. No prizes what I'm going to be asking him up there for. ⚽🙌

I've always been shy of asking the Almighty for intervention in football matters. It rather feels like cheating.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've always been shy of asking the Almighty for intervention in football matters. It rather feels like cheating.

Agreed. It wound me up slightly watching all those Brazil players on their knees praying during the World Cup (particularly during a penalty shoot out). What kind of God would decide it's in his remit to favour David Luiz over some bloke from Chile (or wherever) in a football match?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Agreed. It wound me up slightly watching all those Brazil players on their knees praying during the World Cup (particularly during a penalty shoot out). What kind of God would decide it's in his remit to favour David Luiz over some bloke from Chile (or wherever) in a football match?

Especially after having not heard from said player since, well, the last time he took such an important penalty....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Especially after having not heard from said player since, well, the last time he took such an important penalty....

In Luiz's case, the entire World Cup was one giant prayer-fest. Before games, after games, during games...I imagine the man upstairs was probably getting a bit fed up with listening to it all.

Which may go some way to explaining the semi-final result, in fact :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here