Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just wanted to say Good luck today v @rse

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I will be there today. Given what went on yesterday, I expect Arsenal to be well up for it, given how many other big names have fallen by the wayside already, but who knows!

But I was also at Saints vs Palace yesterday. I jokingly said I only went to see Palace humiliated, so that went wrong then. But well done. I, and everyone else I was with, agreed that you well deserved it.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Thanks, L'hampton Eagle. Great result for your lot yesterday. I hoped when Stains scored early on you were for a pasting. Not much hope for today though, our record against the Arse in teh fourth round of the FA Cup is p3 l3. Still, you never know.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Come on lads even if we go a goal down let's sing our hearts out for the boys lets have the best GOSBTS and Super Seagulls from the South we can be the twelve man today. Let's change our history against Arsenal . Thanks little Hampton.:ffsparr:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
'Mate' & other obscene niceties used to describe a palace fan.

I'll do it then if nobody else will... FECK OFF PALARSE :thumbsup:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
'Mate' & other obscene niceties used to describe a palace fan.

I'll do it then if nobody else will... FECK OFF PALARSE :thumbsup:

I was just going to post similar. A palace fan wishing us luck? Sickening.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I have a horrible feeling your lot will reach the final this year.

Which is why we need to throw the game today, because the reality of Palace actually winning the Cup this year is a distinct possibility, and although the FA Cup pales into insignificance alongside the Charity Shield in in our trophy cabinet we still don't want them winning their first major trophy. 3-1 to Arsenal please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here