Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holocaust - Night will fall

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can never really understand how anyone can go into self-denial over such an evil horrific act.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm just listening to some Johnny Cash and that's pretty grim too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That some people still deny that these appalling things even occurred amazes and saddens me.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Just today I saw some silly little student sporting a hammer and sickle badge. Obviously he is not aware of the appalling crimes committed under the vile and genocidal doctrine of communism.

I was up at the Crossbush McDonalds about 5 years ago and one of their staff was outside having a cig in a leather jacket covered in swastikas and pro national front badges. I went and got the manager and asked him if he thought it was appopriate that a member of his staff was outside displaying nazi symbols and his response was 'Why, are you a Nazi sir?' and I ended up going mad at him for about 10 mins but was like speaking to a brick wall.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the Heads Up. Now recording on +! (Channel 135)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
These here eyes of mine are unprone to ever leaking, but the hauntingness of that watch had them dampen at the least. Horrifying but necessary to see.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
That video is very sad, unbelievable that something like that could happen. Shame not one other country stepped in.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Just dumbfounds me that any man, German, army, whatever, could wake up in the morning and think, what shall I do today? I know, I will (continue to) place innocent people in a room and gas them to death for no reason at all. Just evil cruel pointless.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I found Auschwitz haunting when I went there. The whole place just fills you with horror & tragedy. I kinda knew what to expect of course but when you get there it really drives it home

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1422144424.131794.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1422144424.131794.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 491

I watched it as well. Literally unbelievable what human beings are capable of given the right - or wrong - circumstances.

Everybody should watch it. Lest we forget.

And hats off to Channel Four to show the full 90 minutes without any advert breaks :thumbsup:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I watched it as well. Literally unbelievable what human beings are capable of given the right - or wrong - circumstances.

Everybody should watch it. Lest we forget.

And hats off to Channel Four to show the full 90 minutes without any advert breaks :thumbsup:
I was going to post exactly this. Watching this should be on the school curriculum. It makes you think how lucky we are to be able to go about our lives exactly how we wish.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I was going to post exactly this. Watching this should be on the school curriculum. It makes you think how lucky we are to be able to go about our lives exactly how we wish.

Totaly agree should be on the school curriculum if we do not learn from the past the past will only repeat its self again

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here