Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of the 20000 odd print at home tickets won't work tomorrow ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm reckon a least 2000 will be directed to the windows.

You ?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`ll be p....d off if mine don`t work. Had it once with my card. Had to queue at ticket office and missed first ten minutes..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So basically if your print at home fails you have to go to the ticket office whether you like it or not ?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So basically if your print at home fails you have to go to the ticket office whether you like it or not ?

It`s the reading of the print at home...If you`ve bent it..rubbed it ..or poor print ...It won`t work..and they won`t let you in..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It`s the reading of the print at home...If you`ve bent it..rubbed it ..or poor print ...It won`t work..and they won`t let you in..

So presumably if you fail the turnstile and also a hand held barcode then the ticket office will issue the ticket ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I have the prints of our three tickets, but also the bar codes from the PDF files saved on my phone, as a backup.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So presumably if you fail the turnstile and also a hand held barcode then the ticket office will issue the ticket ?[/QUOTE

Yup..and if Hove BB is right and there are 2000 you`ll probably miss the first half. Print it off again and handle with care..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have the prints of our three tickets, but also the bar codes from the PDF files saved on my phone, as a backup.

Well I printed mine off at work and if I send them in a mail to work to get them on a work phone it goes in my junk mail so cannot see it unless I log on my laptop and move them to my in box.

I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope they work as time is tight as Mini finally has a game tomorrow at 11:00 hrs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So presumably if you fail the turnstile and also a hand held barcode then the ticket office will issue the ticket ?[/QUOTE

Yup..and if Hove BB is right and there are 2000 you`ll probably miss the first half. Print it off again and handle with care..

Printed them off with care at work so only folded them as per instruction, fingers crossed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well I printed mine off at work and if I send them in a mail to work to get them on a work phone it goes in my junk mail so cannot see it unless I log on my laptop and move them to my in box.

I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope they work as time is tight as Mini finally has a game tomorrow at 11:00 hrs.

That's not remotely tight! My youngest has a 12.00ko.

In Hampshire...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's not remotely tight! My youngest has a 12.00ko.

In Hampshire...

Jesus that is tight, Minis game is in Littlehampton but full 90 minutes as U18s, how long is you lads game ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And it's a cup match QF, with extra time in the event of a draw.

Against a side they drew against in the league a month ago...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here