Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Record Crowd Tomorrow - How many competition?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Will be reported as 30,254

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm guessing it will be a genuine record. The previous would have been the Crystal Palace play-off match- ignoring the 30,000 pretendence at the last match of the normal season in 12/13.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Not entirely sure why we are obsessing about attendances. Isn't this a bit, you know, small minded? I mean, come on, it's not the end of the world if the ground isn't packed out. Let's move on, we have more important issues than how many turn up to games, don't we?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think the Palace first fixture showed less gaps than Wolves which looked about 75 in west lower. I've got pictures somewhere, but permission had not been given for the extra seats so it was notified as less than were actually there for the Palace, Leicester matches which I could not get a ticket for and the Blackpool match and Wolves match which I could. But four out of five were sold out, possibly all of them. Because of the short period in which to buy tickets and segregation, the Palace play-off match seemed to be less than the Wolves match.

I think the crowd ought to be 30,749. One less than the official capacity.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think the Palace first fixture showed less gaps than Wolves which looked about 75 in west lower. I've got pictures somewhere, but permission had not been given for the extra seats so it was notified as less than were actually there for the Palace, Leicester matches which I could not get a ticket for and the Blackpool match and Wolves match which I could. But four out of five were sold out, possibly all of them. Because of the short period in which to buy tickets and segregation, the Palace play-off match seemed to be less than the Wolves match.

I think the crowd ought to be 30,749. One less than the official capacity.

What about segregation?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Not entirely sure why we are obsessing about attendances. Isn't this a bit, you know, small minded? I mean, come on, it's not the end of the world if the ground isn't packed out. Let's move on, we have more important issues than how many turn up to games, don't we?

:ffsparr:

I would rather sit amongst 30000 than 300 wouldn't you? You never know but a full Amex may even have more atmosphere. :wrong:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills