Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have nothing to fear.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
With today's results littered with examples where seemingly superior teems underestimated their seemingly inferior opposition I genuinely believe that CH has fantastic motivational tools at his disposal come 15.45 tomorrow afternoon.

I'm suddenly right up for this in a big way.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think it is more that they don't seem to get so motivated to play lower league teams as they seem to think it is a given that they will win

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself."

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
With today's results littered with examples where seemingly superior teems underestimated their seemingly inferior opposition I genuinely believe that CH has fantastic motivational tools at his disposal come 15.45 tomorrow afternoon.

You missed the 0-4 I presume?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

Not sure about that one mate, Man City were off on a jolly in Abu Dhabi and had barely trained and Mourinho rested key players (not taking anything away from Bradford mind you they were superb). Arsenal, on the other hand, will be fully prepared and play a strong team to get the job done.

(Aware I'll get flamed for being negative but stating facts)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
You missed the 0-4 I presume?

Nope was only 2 then.

And the other 8 before we even scored?

Football is about statistics and all runs end sooner or later

Not sure about that one mate, Man City were off on a jolly in Abu Dhabi and had barely trained and Mourinho rested key players (not taking anything away from Bradford mind you they were superb). Arsenal, on the other hand, will be fully prepared and play a strong team to get the job done.

I look at those facts and see them exactly as the reasons why we CAN win.

Love that football is all about opinions.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I hope ozil plays tomorrow. Will put my neck on the line here and predict he will be absolute turd if he plays.

Well that's that for another year, Ozil nailed on for a hat-trick tomorrow now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I am afraid that I agree.
We would have stood a better chance if we had played today.
The Bradford result is a huge wake up call and Arsenal will be thinking that they are not going to let that happen to them.
With Chelsea and Citeh out of the way they have a great chance to retain the cup.
Plus they have not played for a week.
BUT if Bradford can beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge then anything can happen.
I hope I am totally wrong and after today we have the belief that it can be done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here