Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge Car Park?

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Not used Bridge Car Park before, but have bought car parking for the Arsenal game….normally use Sussex Uni. Any potential hazards?! Easy to get to? Any advice gratefully received :)

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
You wont have much trouble getting in but be prepared for a long wait getting out as all the cars and hundreds of pedestrians try to exit through the small bridge opening.

My worst ever experience using the Bridge was that semi-final match 2 years ago when I didn't get out for over an hour and I decided then, never again and last year went back to the Uni which was fine.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I used the bridge Wednesday night, first time this season. Car Park was pretty full though no doubt will be fuller tomorrow. Anyway, getting out was much better than previous times I've used it. The Stewards actually had a system in place to manage the cars getting out, probably got out within 15 minutes which isn't too bad I think.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Anyone know if the season pass for bridge road car park is valid tomorrow ??
Or are they going to make us pay as its a cup game ??
Vaguely remember reading something earlier in the season about this season the cup games would become extras ??

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
"If space" being correct as I understand a lot has been sold in advance to those who normally use the uni so likely to be chaotic can see it flilling up and the cars having nowhere to go!!
I'm going back to using P&R for this one!!!

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Not valid tomorrow. Pay on gate if space.

Didn't realise you could turn up and pay on gate; always thought you needed one if those voucher things on display. That's interesting if so and I might give it a go tomorrow. I usually get there 90mins prior to KO. Although, where does one park if you get turned away?!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Didn't realise you could turn up and pay on gate; always thought you needed one if those voucher things on display. That's interesting if so and I might give it a go tomorrow. I usually get there 90mins prior to KO. Although, where does one park if you get turned away?!

Park & Ride Mithras House from there :)

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Hope you don't get caught in a downpour like we did on Boxing Day. By the time we walked from the ground to the car park we were soaked to the skin.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

What happens if I have pre-paid but am late ??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here