Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV schedule, really ?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Just looking through the TV guide. From 10.20 to 13.30, with a brief news interlude ITV have a Jeremy Kyle marathon. I thought that shite was just on during the week when normal people are out at work. Is that really the best they can do ? Pathetic

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is allowing viewers to catch up on an episode they would have missed earlier in the week because they had an appointment at the jobcentre.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I know it's slightly off topic but, why does ITV need 6 channels?.
ITV is full of bland daytime television with the odd good programme and the news mixed in.
ITV 2 is the same but without the odd good programme and the news mixed in.
ITV 3 just shows a bunch of older programmes which are better than a lot of the shite thrown at people on ITV 2 and ITV 1, so why not just disperse older programmes to beef up the schedule of your 2 other channels???
ITV 4 is for shows like storage wars which are put on as filler when there isn't any sport to show as they have a fascination with 24 hour tv., the filler shows could easily get onto the ITV 2 schedule instead of tripe like Vile Kyle. But with their rights to broadcast sporting events being bought up left, right, and centre, is there really much point in having a channel for sport?, especially when all the big events, (e.g. England games) are showed on ITV. Then there's the 2 new ones, ITVbe. and ITV Encore. ITVbe, from what I gather is just all of the worst things from ITV 2, like The only way is essex :sick:, shoved onto one channel :eek:, why??? ITV encore is a SKY exclusive ITV 3, it literally is, it shows the same dramas as ITV 3 and they make people pay for it.

If I was in control of ITV I'd have 4 channels: ITV, ITV 2, ITV Gold (or whatever) and ITV Sport.

ITV would basically be the same as it is now, ITV 2 would also be similar, but the good programmes from ITV 4 would be distributed between them to move out some of the crap on there.

ITV Gold would just be the same as ITV 3 and Encore are now.

and ITV Sport would be a channel that only runs when there is sport to show, with no filler or anything.

As for ITVbe, all of the shite on that channel of pure evil, could just be shoved on CITV when it usually shuts off for the night.

Less channels to run, with all the programming the public wants to watch evenly distributed.

Rant Over...

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I know it's slightly off topic but, why does ITV need 6 channels?.
ITV is full of bland daytime television with the odd good programme and the news mixed in.
ITV 2 is the same but without the odd good programme and the news mixed in.
ITV 3 just shows a bunch of older programmes which are better than a lot of the shite thrown at people on ITV 2 and ITV 1, so why not just disperse older programmes to beef up the schedule of your 2 other channels???
ITV 4 is for shows like storage wars which are put on as filler when there isn't any sport to show as they have a fascination with 24 hour tv., the filler shows could easily get onto the ITV 2 schedule instead of tripe like Vile Kyle. But with their rights to broadcast sporting events being bought up left, right, and centre, is there really much point in having a channel for sport?, especially when all the big events, (e.g. England games) are showed on ITV. Then there's the 2 new ones, ITVbe. and ITV Encore. ITVbe, from what I gather is just all of the worst things from ITV 2, like The only way is essex :sick:, shoved onto one channel :eek:, why??? ITV encore is a SKY exclusive ITV 3, it literally is, it shows the same dramas as ITV 3 and they make people pay for it.

If I was in control of ITV I'd have 4 channels: ITV, ITV 2, ITV Gold (or whatever) and ITV Sport.

ITV would basically be the same as it is now, ITV 2 would also be similar, but the good programmes from ITV 4 would be distributed between them to move out some of the crap on there.

ITV Gold would just be the same as ITV 3 and Encore are now.

and ITV Sport would be a channel that only runs when there is sport to show, with no filler or anything.

As for ITVbe, all of the shite on that channel of pure evil, could just be shoved on CITV when it usually shuts off for the night.

Less channels to run, with all the programming the public wants to watch evenly distributed.

Rant Over...

Advertising. Simples.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here