Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton on Sportsweek. This Sunday Morning.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I believe I heard this driving home from work...but it was late.

Radio 5 previewing the Arsenal game at 9am Sunday Morning.

If anybody misses that I do believe the Argus will also be previewing the game as well as

Sky sports
BBC
Meridian tonight
South east today
Juice FM
Radio Sussex

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
If anybody misses that I do believe the Argus will also be previewing the game as well as

Sky sports
BBC
Meridian tonight
South east today
Juice FM
Radio Sussex

I think most people can spot the difference between a two minute piece on local radio/paper and a more in depth discussion on national radio. Hence the number of threads titled Albion manager/player on Five Live/Talk Sport now! I was just giving people a heads up.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Anyone listen?

I did but can't remember very much of note:

Garry Richardson was very impressed with the training facility, where the interview took place. Both he and CH agreed it was Premier League quality and CH praised the Amex and club infrastructure. CH said the Club is aiming for the Premier League eventually although championship is a tough league to get out of etc. etc. and our immediate focus has to be the league and our position in it etc.etc. CH was asked about his feeling about being back in football and getting the Brighton job and CH said all the right things about being pleased to get a job at a club with the right sorts of facilities/ambition.

CH said the game today would be difficult especially as these days Arsenal put out a strong team in the Cup rather than 11 youngsters. Hard to know exactly who will play for them so he has been preparing to play against their 'system' rather than specific players. We will need to keep the game compact/narrow.

CH said that the fact he has won the FA Cup as a player is of no relevance to the game today and he certainly won't be mentioning it to the players.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I did but can't remember very much of note:

Garry Richardson was very impressed with the training facility, where the interview took place. Both he and CH agreed it was Premier League quality and CH praised the Amex and club infrastructure. CH said the Club is aiming for the Premier League eventually although championship is a tough league to get out of etc. etc. and our immediate focus has to be the league and our position in it etc.etc. CH was asked about his feeling about being back in football and getting the Brighton job and CH said all the right things about being pleased to get a job at a club with the right sorts of facilities/ambition.

CH said the game today would be difficult especially as these days Arsenal put out a strong team in the Cup rather than 11 youngsters. Hard to know exactly who will play for them so he has been preparing to play against their 'system' rather than specific players. We will need to keep the game compact/narrow.

CH said that the fact he has won the FA Cup as a player is of no relevance to the game today and he certainly won't be mentioning it to the players.

Thanks for that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here