Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Calde thread

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Calde spoke to the Sunday papers at Lancing today as part of the build-up to the Arsenal game. He was brilliant, of course, talking about his masters' degree in psychology mainly, so I hope he gets decent coverage. He really is a cut above the average footballer. Hughton was good too, though, which may give editors a difficult choice.

Unfortunately the Independent on Sunday wanted a specific, and different angle and I couldn't persuade them otherwise. He who pays the piper and all that ..

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Calde spoke to the Sunday papers at Lancing today as part of the build-up to the Arsenal game. He was brilliant, of course, talking about his masters' degree in psychology mainly, so I hope he gets decent coverage. He really is a cut above the average footballer. Hughton was good too, though, which may give editors a difficult choice.

Unfortunately the Independent on Sunday wanted a specific, and different angle and I couldn't persuade them otherwise. He who pays the piper and all that ..

I will remember not to buy the Independent this weekend. :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
are you making excuses in advance...?!

Didn't want to raise expectations. Amy Lawrence should do a good piece for the Observer. She's a Gooner, but has a soft spot for the Albion. Mike Donovan for the Sun on Sunday too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to today's Argus Calde is a Spanish SERVANT

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here