Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC Beard

Jan 30, 2008
Remember him? Anyone got any funny stories about him? Just curious.
Yeah ,him and bins were a pain in the arse, like pinky and perky walking around the pitch at the Goldstone stopping occasionally to check the mug shots they had in their pockets , when they got their new toy (video camera ) they liked to pop in the exchange to give it a go , heard beardy also liked/likes a game of snooker ,
regards
DR

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
'PC Beard m'lud, PC Beard'. He should be on the Legends Wall.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Just in case you are in fact PC Beard digging around for some notoriety, let me take this opportunity to say that Silver Fox was a decent chap and you were a prick. Thanks for the season ban.

Jan 30, 2008
Remember the cup game down at Bournemouth ,pissing hard with rain and beardy was on the sniff pre match, didn't know his targets were keeping nice and dry in a snooker club , ...........Banter ,you couldn't make it up ???
regards
DR

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Yeah ,him and bins were a pain in the arse, like pinky and perky walking around the pitch at the Goldstone stopping occasionally to check the mug shots they had in their pockets , when they got their new toy (video camera ) they liked to pop in the exchange to give it a go , heard beardy also liked/likes a game of snooker ,
regards
DR

Blimey, that's a blast from the past. Always a pre match sup in the exchange - regular for you? Rory (and sometimes Rod) in there most games. Usually got a good vibe from there!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Swear he had a "WTF" moment a few years back when he worked in the traffic dept at Shoreham when I walked in , in uniform after transferring and he couldn't work out how he knew me. You could see the cogs turning but couldn't figure it out. Oh the memories of him and bins and Sgt Rosy cheeks.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Was it Reading Away, (the game where they got promoted but we took the town over, Elm Park) where someone dressed up as him & the OB came in the pub & nicked him?

Jan 30, 2008
Blimey, that's a blast from the past. Always a pre match sup in the exchange - regular for you? Rory (and sometimes Rod) in there most games. Usually got a good vibe from there!
Not really , popped in there on a few occasions over the Goldstone years, GD and his mob used to drink in there
regards
DR

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
The main four were PC Beard ( Forbes ) PC Bins, PC Rosey and PC Fatty - who was a particularly nasty **** who used to think he was a bit of a hard nut. He often threatened to 'beat the shit' out of young lads and offered anyone for a 'one on one''. Old enough to be our dad he obviously had some issues

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Beardo and Rosey seemed to have issues with me ... Rosey took my scarf off me because he thought I was leeds and wanted to arrest me

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here