Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins is injured again

Nov 27, 2009
Another injury in the same problem area, groin, after playing part of a return game. Like our club under Appleton, he looks like he will nose dive into obscurity. Total crock!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Actually retired ? Or are you just saying he's injured again? Shame as I liked him, shame he has had a lot of family issues too

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Great shame, really wished he would have been able to be injury-free for us as I thought he would have been really good, sad to hear he has to endure another injury.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Awful news. Really feel for the guy after going through rehab numerous times over the last three or years.
Not had much luck since leaving Bristol Rovers.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Really feel for him - obviously a talented player, but such appalling luck with injuries.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What a career he might have had? Hope he can find another role to enjoy and prosper from, feel for the fella.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's just one serious injury after another really. Can't help but feel very sorry for the chap.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
That is really sad news. What might have been..........we will never know. The few glimpses we saw (Cardiff away and Newcastle in cup) tells you what we missed out on. Now imagine Hoskins playing alongside Ulloa - wow!!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Sadly, his injury didn't allow his full potential to be realised. I feel so sorry for the lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here