Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderón first goal scorer

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Alright it's Arsenal on Sunday and chances are we will score none, equally there is no guarantee Inigo will play Right wing again but Calde is currently 20/1 to score anytime and 50/1 first or last with Bet 365.

Cheeky fiver each across the lines

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
God how I would just love to see him score the winner ,,, chances are next to none but picture it, crowd going mental, Calde grinning his huge Cheshire cat smile on the big screen ......

maybe just a dream .. but hey it is the cup and ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
God how I would just love to see him score the winner ,,, chances are next to none but picture it, crowd going mental, Calde grinning his huge Cheshire cat smile on the big screen ......

Of course I'd love to see anyone score an Albion winner on Sunday, but if it were Calde that would be even better for me. :thumbsup:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Of course I'd love to see anyone score an Albion winner on Sunday, but if it were Calde that would be even better for me. :thumbsup:

not dismissing the huge appeal of Wardy et Al, but do you think Calde is destined to go down as one the great heros of all time at BHA?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If that happend I think it would be up there with the best albion moment ever for me. Love the little bearded fella.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
It would certainly put him up there if he isnt already imop .... im up for putting a tenner on ...200£ off next years S/t would be nice go on Calde put one in there xx

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

I'd love to see it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
not dismissing the huge appeal of Wardy et Al, but do you think Calde is destined to go down as one the great heros of all time at BHA?

Possibly not Wardy status but in terms of Albion greats of the past 30 years he is getting steadily better. There's just something about the way that he plays and the amount of time he gives to our community operation that makes you love him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here