Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Lion......Gold Bentley

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
His impeccably coiffured golden lions mane hair, hairsprayed to perfection is something to behold. It really belongs on a 60 year old brassy hairdresser from Leeds but somehow it has found its way onto an overweight 50something gold bedecked local pub owner, he looks utterly ridiculous.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
with his money he can do what he wants, more than one pub !!!

Indeed he can .... and did with his mate that used to run the Black Lion at Patcham. Both entirely unpleasant characters.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Allegedly he paid the sponsership money to enable the Horsham cricket week to happen last year, when the festival was in doubt.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
His impeccably coiffured golden lions mane hair, hairsprayed to perfection is something to behold. It really belongs on a 60 year old brassy hairdresser from Leeds but somehow it has found its way onto an overweight 50something gold bedecked local pub owner, he looks utterly ridiculous.

50 something? He will love you for that!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Allegedly he paid the sponsership money to enable the Horsham cricket week to happen last year, when the festival was in doubt.

It's not where his money goes you need to question but more from where is comes.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

As a student of creative writing, can I just say that is a fantastic read - descriptive, punchy, amusing and scathing. Respect.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I respect people that are successful in what they do and I try not to pass judgement on people before I really know them, but honestly, what a caaaaaaaaant!!!!!!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
My claim to fame is that I went to the same infants school as his heir. Used to break his leg on a regular basis playing football. Ah, the silver top glass milk bottles at breaktime. Those were the days!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My claim to fame is that I went to the same infants school as his heir. Used to break his leg on a regular basis playing football. Ah, the silver top glass milk bottles at breaktime. Those were the days!

Blimey,I know he likes to look after his hair, but I didn't realise that he sent it to be educated.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
When a man ruins his own Bentley like that, you have to wonder.

New money.......no taste.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Blimey,I know he likes to look after his hair, but I didn't realise that he sent it to be educated.

If you've got the wonga anything is possible.

Someone should bring out a set of Brighton and Hove top trumps. Van Hoogstraten, Dave Day, Van Day, Norman Cook, Dick Knight, Dick Van Dyke...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I had a meeting with him once at his offices at the marina, he had summoned me there as the company I worked for supplied his pubs, basically an order was authorised by one of his managers without his permission. He was not best pleased and rang the office and wanted an explanation. His first words to me was, "you've got some balls coming here" but I stood up for myself and by the end of the meeting he suggested that if I wasn't happy in my job, I should call him and he would find something for me !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here