Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I know it's a pretendance, but nice to see us getting more than 6,000 more than Leeds against the league leaders.

We are 3rd in the Champ behind Norwich (2nd) and Derby (1st).

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england2

PG

I think our attendances have been excellent this season, when the clubs position, standard of football, and the general malaise that has surrounded the team, is taken into account. I know last night was more like 16-18 k, but thats not at all bad, considering where we are in the league, one of the coldest nights of the year, and a school night

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think our attendances have been excellent this season, when the clubs position, standard of football, and the general malaise that has surrounded the team, is taken into account. I know last night was more like 16-18 k, but thats not at all bad, considering where we are in the league, one of the coldest nights of the year, and a school night

And some of us were ill.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Also 3 home games in 9 days.......pretty good really.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was one of the no-shows last night due to family commitments, but still show in the stats as a s/t holder.

Looking at BBC SE tv clips tonight, there were vast swathes of empty seats (far more than even this season) in the lower ES.

The c.19,000 (my guess) who actually turned up, were repaid with three great goals and points.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We kept a mental note of where the empty seats were around us last night. Going to view their occupants with suspicion come Sunday. Altogether now.....Where were you on Wednesday night? Where were you on Wednesday night?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I bought my ticket, so at least I was 'there', and at the same time I was watching Hayseed Dixie at the Concorde.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here