Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy on Twitter

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Had to unfollow.... Getting too annoyed seeing him prancing around in his new fashion accessories.... The man is taking a wage out of the club and a good one, that us fans are contributing to out of OUR hard earned money!

He should be embarrassed to take a wage instead of flaunting it!

Rant over

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed. Someone was sticking up for him the other day saying '13 appearances since he joined isn't bad'. Some tweeters lick him when tweeting him - **** that he's been as joke and I'm ashamed us fans have paid his wages!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don't know why people get so wound up. Who cares.. He's hardly going to walk away is he.

Do people get upset by CMS RT'ing Peterborough fans, and other business interests he has? Because from where I am sitting for 2 years he has done nothing apart from run around a bit

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Don't know why people get so wound up. Who cares.. He's hardly going to walk away is he.

Do people get upset by CMS RT'ing Peterborough fans, and other business interests he has? Because from where I am sitting for 2 years he has done nothing apart from run around a bit

Thats ok then!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Are you actually joking? And youve chosen out player who (altho isn't the greatest) puts most effort in and endears himself to the fans as a result to compare to Kemy...!?

You may want to accept that the lazy **** has clearly mugged off the club and fans for 2 yrs or so but fortunately many fans will not!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are you actually joking? And youve chosen out player who (altho isn't the greatest) puts most effort in and endears himself to the fans as a result to compare to Kemy...!?

You may want to accept that the lazy **** has clearly mugged off the club and fans for 2 yrs or so but fortunately many fans will not!

Point is, we paid £2.5m+ for CMS, who hasn't performed. At least Kemy was free... I can't just get wound up by a player that no manager wants. Chalk it up as a loss and move on

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Point is, we paid £2.5m+ for CMS, who hasn't performed. At least Kemy was free... I can't just get wound up by a player that no manager wants. Chalk it up as a loss and move on

And CMS has actually done much more than Kemy. Yes it hasn't been worth 2.5 mil but at least he's bagged 20 odd goals and has shown the effort and passion ALL pro footballers in that privileged position should show. It's Kemys attitude that seems to stink - yes we ll never know for definate but it's pretty clear he's been doing something massively wrong as no manager seems to rate him... The Twitter thing just gets people's goat as he acts as though he's doing something for the club...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Kemy really does need to go. Whatever peoples opinions of his ability are it just hasnt worked out for him. He needs a fresh start (again) and we need him off the wage bill.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

You can't get would up that some chancer is taking a five figure salary off the club despite putting in zero effort? It infuriates me massively that we could potentially bring another player in if he did the decent thing and cancelled his contract.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You can't get would up that some chancer is taking a five figure salary off the club despite putting in zero effort? It infuriates me massively that we could potentially bring another player in if he did the decent thing and cancelled his contract.

If you were a bit shit at your job, would you just leave and walk away from any pay out / wages ? Of course not, get in the real world.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Probably in a minority but I thought there were some signs of improvement when he cam back earlier in the year, only to be unceremoniously dumped by Sami. I reckon it's just one of those things that hasn't worked out.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'd quite like for Kemy to get another go in the team.

Would be interesting to hear the level of abuse he'd get.

Waste. Of. Skin.

Start waving ten pound notes at him....."Here you go Kemy, take more of my ****ing money"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The desperate starstruck lickspittles on Twitter who answer his banal tweets with "we need you in the team Kemy " and "can't wait to see you back in our midfield Kemy" etc etc etc truly make me want to VOMIT.

Yes yes, I know I should just unfollow, and as soon as he's out of this club I will. In the meantime though, I feel I need to be in the loop keeping a disdainful eye on this fraudster.

I drew the line at Leon Knight though. His incessant and prolific gangsta-speak gibberish absolutely did my swede in.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He doesn't appear to have any furniture, maybe we are not paying him enough. :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This alone puts CMS well ahead of that fat ****er. Has anyone ever seen Kemy run?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here