Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird Seagull's Player problem

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I can play videos that are the football league ones, ie. the standard length highlights.

However, I cannot play anything that has been put on there by the club, so extended highlights, Hughton press conferences etc.

Anyone got any ideas what the problem may be, bar the obvious Perform FLI are a bunch of jokers who couldn't programme their way out out of a wet paper bag?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can play videos that are the football league ones, ie. the standard length highlights.

However, I cannot play anything that has been put on there by the club, so extended highlights, Hughton press conferences etc.

Anyone got any ideas what the problem may be, bar the obvious Perfrom FLI are a bunch of jokers who couldn't programme their way out out of a wet paper bag?
Watching the club videos on a tablet had sync issues with the audio being out by a few seconds. I now use The Albion app and that problem has disappeared with quality of video being the only issue. I no longer have to use Flashify then swap to Dolphin browser to watch Albion stuff. Much better experience. It wouldn't surprise me if Perform FLI have some palace connection and they deliberately feck us over week after week.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Watching the club videos on a tablet had sync issues with the audio being out by a few seconds. I now use The Albion app and that problem has disappeared with quality of video being the only issue. I no longer have to use Flashify then swap to Dolphin browser to watch Albion stuff. Much better experience.

Should have said I am using a PC, not a tablet/phone. Thanks for your help though.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Anyone got any ideas what the problem may be, bar the obvious Perform FLI are a bunch of jokers who couldn't programme their way out out of a wet paper bag?

Yep, currently having identical problem on my iMac on both Safari and Chrome.

It was happening the other day as well, but it seemed to have been fixed.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Yep, currently having identical problem on my iMac on both Safari and Chrome.

It was happening the other day as well, but it seemed to have been fixed.

OK, so if it isn't just me it must be something with wrong Player, quelle surprise.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why do you not watch it through the club site?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here