Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cantona's kung-fu kick. 20 years on.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Oooh, was it today? Happy Cantona Day everybody! Anybody got any special celebrations planned? (Palace fans who desperately try and conflate Cantona with the tragic death of a Palace fan can **** right off with their false sanctimony).

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
GE76.jpg

SDG

May 26, 2014
Oooh, was it today? Happy Cantona Day everybody! Anybody got any special celebrations planned? (Palace fans who desperately try and conflate Cantona with the tragic death of a Palace fan can **** right off with their false sanctimony).

False?

You're of course aware that Cantona was walking along the pitch to the tunnel because he'd just assaulted a fellow player and been sent off?

Having watched Lewis Dunk commit attempted murder on Billy Sharp a few years ago, I can see why you may be somewhat confused.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
False?

You're of course aware that Cantona was walking along the pitch to the tunnel because he'd just assaulted a fellow player and been sent off?

Having watched Lewis Dunk commit attempted murder on Billy Sharp a few years ago, I can see why you may be somewhat confused.

What part of '**** right off with your false sanctimony' didn't you understand?

(However it's great that after all these years it STILL pisses you off! Keep 'em coming!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Eric Cantona :bowdown: Should have been given a honorary knighthood for his actions that evening.

SDG

May 26, 2014
What part of '**** right off with your false sanctimony' didn't you understand?

(However it's great that after all these years it STILL pisses you off! Keep 'em coming!)

It's for the very same reason that Henry Hughton is a hero.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Eric Cantona

Its 20 years this week since Eric did his stuff on that poor unfortunate lad ,what better way to celebrate this by singing the OOO aaaa eric cantona song on live tv,so we can show our solidarity with our croydan chums.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, there's already been one thread on here today. Happy Cantona day everybody!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The dick deserved the kick just for the leather jacket he was wearing - completely 80's !

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Eric Cantona

Every time I think about the racist & homophobic abuse poor Eric had to suffer at the hands of some Palace knuckle dragger, I feel physically sick. Thinking about the bravery & courage Eric showed by standing up to the bullies brings a tear to my eye. If only more players had followed Eric's example by putting Palace fans in their place, we'd have stamped out racism there a lot sooner. I will be proudly singing the Eric song. I believe Eric's leather made contact with dribbling imbecile on 56 minutes. So, I wonder if the club would consider putting a picture of Eric up on the big screen so we can sing and applaud on Sunday?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here